Any interest in a Lithium Battery group buy?

• David Blais

2 batteries and 2 chargers. Thanks

shady5

Jamin,
    Just one more question. I have indicated I will buy two batteries and chargers, but if I want to add to the order when I place it, is that possible? Thanks.

impactblu

I’ll take one battery and one charger.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Jamin,
    Just one more question. I have indicated I will buy two batteries and chargers, but if I want to add to the order when I place it, is that possible? Thanks.

Yep, not a problem!

iceager01
    Redwood County/Scott County

I’ll take a battery and a charger..
    how is payment made?

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I’ll take a battery and a charger..
    how is payment made?

You’ll buy it direct from Dakota Lithium via their website. Once we get to 50, I’ll reach out to my contact there for a coupon code and then I’ll PM them to the buyers.

iceager01

Thanks Jammin, is there a special identifier or link that I need to use once there?

iceager01

okay I’m pulling the trigger…

CaptainMusky

Add me to the list for 1 battery and 1 charger. Thank you!
    On a side note, any ideas about a group buy for lithium batteries for boats? I may need to replace my trolling motor batteries this Spring. Just planning ahead.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Add me to the list for 1 battery and 1 charger. Thank you!
    On a side note, any ideas about a group buy for lithium batteries for boats? I may need to replace my trolling motor batteries this Spring. Just planning ahead.

Put you on the list.

Regarding trolling motors…I’ve heard of some guys running small TM on kayaks and such of these types off batteries. Can’t speak from experience and don’t own a boat, so can’t help much other than that. grin

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Put me down for 1 battery and 1 charger as long as we can get the $69 deal.

You’re added.

We’re close to 50. Have had a few guys back out so we’re still a few short, but we’re close.

Michael Nebelsick
    SE South Dakota

Like others have said, thanks Jamin for all to work and coordination you have done on these battery buy groups.

iceager01

+2

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Like others have said, thanks Jamin for all to work and coordination you have done on these battery buy groups.

toast

Happy to help. Everyone is just lucky there’s no ice yet, once that happens, I’m going to be out fishing instead. jester jester

CaptainMusky

Regarding trolling motors…I’ve heard of some guys running small TM on kayaks and such of these types off batteries. Can’t speak from experience and don’t own a boat, so can’t help much other than that. grin

I apologize for not specifying, I wasn’t sure what other “options” there were for lithium batteries and I ASSumed they would have other, larger capacity ones. I certainly wouldn’t try to run my trolling motor on 2 of these batteries, unless I only wanted to fish for a half hour. -)

Daniel Lukashewski

Put me down for one of each . thankyou for putting all of your time into this just to help other anglers get a fair price on an excellent battery

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Put me down for one of each . thankyou for putting all of your time into this just to help other anglers get a fair price on an excellent battery

Added! wave

Hudson8907
    NULL

Sign me up for 1 battery and 1 charger. Thanks Jamin

Chance R.
    South Central S.D.

Jamin – what’s the cost for 1 battery and 1 charger? I apologize I’m on my phone and don’t want to run through the whole thread annnnd I’m “working” toast

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Jamin – what’s the cost for 1 battery and 1 charger? I apologize I’m on my phone and don’t want to run through the whole thread annnnd I’m “working” toast

No worries, lots of info lost in 6 pages.

Last time when we got to 50 batteries sold, they were $69/ea and chargers were $18.

iceager01

woot Party On Jamin

ChangSupra88

Put me in for two batteries and one charger

Paul

Please put me in for a charger and 1 battery as well thank s!

spoolinx

Thanks Jamin for putting this together. Ice is around the corner guys, lets get this!!!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

We should be on the precipice of 50 now. I’ll reach out to my contact tomorrow and get things in motion. Will probably take a few days again.

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 347 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.