Any interest in a Lithium Battery group buy?

• Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I would take two for $75.00 if shipped to Rochester MN

Help yourself. please just let me know what you end up ordering.

Any interest in a Lithium Battery group buy?

fireline
    Rochester

I ordered two . Thanks

bigcrappie
    Blaine

I will take 1 , do you send me a code or something?

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I will take 1 , do you send me a code or something?

Click the link two posts above….

Jax Y

Anyone else experiencing delay in getting your order of batteries shipped. I ordered last week hasn’t shipped yet.

fireline
    Rochester

The same here .I’m going to Lake of the Woods on 1/7 hope to have before that .

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Received mine yesterday.

Daniel Lukashewski

Did you recieve a shipping comfirmation or did it just show up

Jax Y

Just got shipping confirmation today. I too hope to get it early next week. Got a trip for mid week.

carphunter
    SE IOWA

My three showed up on Tuesday. Thanks again Jamin!

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

Received my two yesterday, ordered 12/20 got them 12/27 at the front door.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Did you recieve a shipping comfirmation or did it just show up

Got confirmation prior. Tracking was right on.

jim-c
    Minot, ND

I ordered a battery and a charger today using PayPal and got an immediate confirmation. Thanks!

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Ordered on the 21st of Dec. and have not received it yet. To be fair, we left for out of town yesterday morning. So hopefully it is waiting for me at home! For reference, it is shipping to Holmen, WI.

FDR

rhatter

Jamin:

I ordered 2 Batteries and a Charger Today.

Thanks for the effort in setting this up and managing the process. Excellent idea and follow through.

Would like to know the total number sold as a result of this promo. Speaks a lot for the group buying concept. Next maybe Tuned Up Customs at x% off?

Thanks Again

Hatter

tominblaine

Hello I’m Tom and new to the forum, I’m for sure interested in the battery and charger set up. can I still sign up? Ooops I just went back a couple of pages and found the order link, I purchased 1 10 amp hr battery and 1 charger. Thank you, I had the same line of thought moving around on L.O.W. last week.

Tom

adubs11

I ordered mine on 12/21 and I still haven’t got a shipping confirmation…I received a order confirmation but I’m still waiting my battery and charger. Hope it shows up soon…

basscatgreg
    Sconnie

Ordered 2 batteries plus charger
    Thanks Jamin for all the hard work

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Hey All-

Just got back from vacation with the fam and I told the wife I’d try and stay off the computer during that time (so I didn’t get sucked into work)…and I mostly succeeded.

Anyway, lots to catch up on but a couple things:

1) thanks to all that placed orders and notified me! peace
    2) I think we need to keep in mind the holidays leading to extended lead times, plus Dakota is a smaller Co so they probably don’t have the staff and possibly some additional holiday time off they provide to their employees.
    3) I think we caught them off guard…from those on my pre-order list and those that notified me after their purchase, my numbers show us around ~208 batteries sold! I bet they weren’t expecting that! doah

I know we’re all anxious to fish and we all like to put our new gear to work ASAP, but consider the delayed holiday ship times a cost of the amazing pricing we got.

Plus, there was an unexpected order of 34 batteries by one member on another forum that probably didn’t help. I’m just hoping he didn’t take advantage of all of us to turn around and resell these things. chased

Daniel Lukashewski

Hey All-

Just got back from vacation with the fam and I told the wife I’d try and stay off the computer during that time (so I didn’t get sucked into work)…and I mostly succeeded.

Anyway, lots to catch up on but a couple things:

1) thanks to all that placed orders and notified me! peace
    2) I think we need to keep in mind the holidays leading to extended lead times, plus Dakota is a smaller Co so they probably don’t have the staff and possibly some additional holiday time off they provide to their employees.
    3) I think we caught them off guard…from those on my pre-order list and those that notified me after their purchase, my numbers show us around ~208 batteries sold! I bet they weren’t expecting that! doah

I know we’re all anxious to fish and we all like to put our new gear to work ASAP, but consider the delayed holiday ship times a cost of the amazing pricing we got.

Plus, there was an unexpected order of 34 batteries by one member on another forum that probably didn’t help. I’m just hoping he didn’t take advantage of all of us to turn around and resell these things. chased

afraid you may be correct how does one person use 34 batteries. And i do understand tis the season for delays and can just imagine the load we put on a small company. I sure am looking forward to getting my order though

fireline
    Rochester

My two batteries and charger came today .Ordered 12/24 .

iceager01
    Redwood County/Scott County

Thanks Again Jammin, if you are keeping track of the orders,
    I ordered one battery and one charger on the 20th and received both on the 26th

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Glad to hear you guys are starting to get some deliveries!

Daniel Lukashewski

Tried to call today message stated they taking a few days off for the hollidays . hopefully they will be back at it again soon and get to everyones orders . i can just imagine how many of are just waiting patiently.just kiddind everyone needs a break once in a while.

Jeremy Hadrava

Jamin,

I ordered 2 more (2 originally so 4 total) batteries and chargers. Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks for all your efforts on this.

fireline
    Rochester

Will they offer this deal next year ?

tedroost
    Devils Lake

Ordered 3 batteries one charger on 12/22. No shipping confirmation or delivery.

Viewing 30 posts - 301 through 330 (of 347 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.