Thank you Victory Auto Service

• rwilliam
    St.Paul, Mn

I want to give a shout-out to John Rasmussen and Victory Auto in Ham Lake.
    My 01 Silverado was exhibiting signs of the dreaded Shudder and what felt like briefly driving over rumble strips.
    The guys at Victory tracked my problem down to 3 bad fuel injectors. That in itself was a lot better scenario than
    Torque converter or Transmission issues that I had read about.
    Thanks guys, Ron.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Ron it was great to meet you sir and honored to have you trust me with fixing your truck. Glad it worked out and happy to help another member here. His truck for an 2001 is in great shape and has a better drive train than any of the new ones. Keep driving Ron they don’t make them like that anymore.

rwilliam
    St.Paul, Mn

Sorry for the double post. I got timed out on my first attempt.
    Tried a second time and received a hosting error. Restarted my computer only to see a double post.

Sharon
    SE Metro

No problem, it’s fixed! waytogo

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

No worries Ron someone can nuke the other post. Really appreciate you taking the time to hop on and say thanks. Hope the truck pulls the boat real nice on your trip next weekend and wishing you the best luck fishing.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Thanks to Sharon the newest and lets face it, easily the best looking Moderator. rotflol

Sharon
    SE Metro

Aww shucks! Thanks, John! cool

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Thanks to Sharon the newest and lets face it, easily the best looking Moderator. rotflol

LOL

No offense to BK or Jon I’m sure jester

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

How about the customer waiting area? It’s deluxo!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

How about the customer waiting area? It’s deluxo!

I know Coronas taste good there. toast

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Gawd… what a suck up!! doah devil rotflol

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Oh chute that was the one in Iowa, but yes John’s waiting room is top notch.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Oh chute that was the one in Iowa, but yes John’s waiting room is top notch.

Thanks guys, they did a remodel a couple years ago and yeah it’s pretty fancy, we even have a fireplace. Won’t argue if someone wants to bring there own beer. They won’t let me stock the customer fridge with them. bawling

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Gawd… what a suck up!!

Hey I know what to say to a young lady Glenn. moon Without being all creepy like you old guys. jester

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I want to give a shout-out to John Rasmussen and Victory Auto in Ham Lake.
    My 01 Silverado was exhibiting signs of the dreaded Shudder and what felt like briefly driving over rumble strips.
    The guys at Victory tracked my problem down to 3 bad fuel injectors. That in itself was a lot better scenario than
    Torque converter or Transmission issues that I had read about.
    Thanks guys, Ron.

Sure feels good to find a top notch trusting shop, especially when some one you knows runs the place.
    Good job Jon. If the lady didn’t manage a shop and get me such good rates, I’d swing over to you. But it’s hard to leave the deal I have.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Sure feels good to find a top notch trusting shop, especially when some one you knows runs the place.
    Good job Jon. If the lady didn’t manage a shop and get me such good rates, I’d swing over to you. But it’s hard to leave the deal I have.

Thanks BC, ya I think if you did take it somewhere else you would hear about it at the house. I appreciate any of you guys considering me for service or even just tires, whatever I can help with feels like an honor to help another member.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Glenn you beat me to it.

Geez what a butt kisser you are John.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.