Any interest in a Lithium Battery group buy?

• carphunter
    SE IOWA

I would take 3 batteries and 3 chargers. Thanks Chad

shady5

Hi Jamin. I would take one battery and one charger. Thanks for giving us a second shot!!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

carp and Shady — added you both to the list.

Up to 16 now.

shady5

Hi Jamin. Please add another battery and charger; total two of each for me. Thanks.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Hi Jamin. Please add another battery and charger; total two of each for me. Thanks.

Done!

spoolinx

Put me on the list for 2 battery plus 2 chargers. What is the time frame we are looking at to get these shipped?

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Put me on for 2 batteries and 2 chargers please.

PAT MCCAULEY

Dakota Lithium Batteries will be at the st. paul ice show but I doubt if they will deal for the $69 price we are trying to get. How many are we up to so far?

Tim Kiczula

I’d like 2 with 2 chargers please!

carphunter
    SE IOWA

TTT

Should be at 24 now I think.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

I would like to get one with a charger.

Char’s guide
    Hampton, Ia.

Jamin, put me down for a battery and a charger, Thanks
    Joe

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Jamin, You been quiet. Is this deal still a go?

PAT MCCAULEY

I WENT TO THE ST. PAUL ICE SHOW AND TALKED WITH THE DAKOTA BATTERY REP AND HE TOLD ME YOU CAN USE YOUR VEXILAR OR ANY FLASHER CHARGER TO CHARGE THE LITHIUM BATTERY. THE LITHIUM CHARGER WILL CHARGE IT FASTER, BUT WHEN YOU ARE JUST TOPPING OFF YOUR BATTERY AFTER DAILY USE IT’S NOT AN ISSUE.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Hi all,

Sorry, I have been out of the country on business the past 10 days or so. Just getting back and having time to check the forums.

Between here and the other forum, we’re at approximately 37 “I’m Ins”.

To get the $69 price, we need to get to 50.

I’m going to start a new thread, a “Group Buy Round 2” thread in the next day or so and start a new list to track and keep things simple.

Thanks for the interest all!

shady5

Jamin,
    It probably isn’t said enough, so I’ll throw it out there; thank you for organizing this for the rest of us. I doubt you’re getting much for your time beyond the satisfaction of helping others, so thanks!!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Jamin,
    It probably isn’t said enough, so I’ll throw it out there; thank you for organizing this for the rest of us. I doubt you’re getting much for your time beyond the satisfaction of helping others, so thanks!!

Hey Shady…appreciate it! wave And no, I paid for my battery just like everyone else. I’m getting zero kickback from Dakota for this. This started as a way for me to get the price to a justifiable price that I could order one for myself.

wildfire120

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>wildfire120 wrote:</div>
    Jamin, put me down for 1 battery and 1 charger. I may decide on getting another one. keep me posted! Thanks!

You’re on!

That brings us to 12 units for a potential round 2.

Jamin. If we’re this close to getting them to 69, i’d take 2 batteries and a charger. Thanks. I’ll try to keep checking this thread more often.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

wildfire,
    Bumping you to 2 units brings us to 38 total.

adubs11

So beyond the weight savings this battery will run longer as well? I just bought the new G2 helix 7 and I’d like a battery and charger if this works with the new unit…

Thanks!

Daniel Lukashewski

Wish i would have checked my flasher 2 months ago i pluged it in after the summer and walla bad battery . are you still taking orders could you give me a quote for 1 battery 1 charger and shipping to PA 18660

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

So beyond the weight savings this battery will run longer as well? I just bought the new G2 helix 7 and I’d like a battery and charger if this works with the new unit…

Thanks!

Big advantage other than weight is the flat discharge rate/curve lithiums provide. More usable voltage for a longer period than a typical SLA.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Wish i would have checked my flasher 2 months ago i pluged it in after the summer and walla bad battery . are you still taking orders could you give me a quote for 1 battery 1 charger and shipping to PA 18660

At 38 units spoken for, we’re at $75/battery. When we get to 50, price drops to $69. Chargers were $18 last time. Shipping for most people was around $15.

breminnie
    NULL

Hi Jamin I will take 2 and a charger if its not to late!!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Hey Shady…appreciate it! wave And no, I paid for my battery just like everyone else. I’m getting zero kickback from Dakota for this. This started as a way for me to get the price to a justifiable price that I could order one for myself.

Jamin – Can then you start one for Razors? toast

adubs11

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>adubs11 wrote:</div>

Thanks!

Big advantage other than weight is the flat discharge rate/curve lithiums provide. More usable voltage for a longer period than a typical SLA.

Awesome, thanks Jamin! Put me down for 1 battery and 1 charger!!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Hi Jamin I will take 2 and a charger if its not to late!!

Added waytogo

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Awesome, thanks Jamin! Put me down for 1 battery and 1 charger!!

Done and Done!

We’re now at 41 batteries spoken for.

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 347 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.