Any interest in a Lithium Battery group buy?

• Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Thanks for the update, Jeremy!

Daniel Lukashewski

Called dakota the are just running behind from hollidays ,our big order and another big comercial order gentelman apologized for the N DAKOTA locatoin being behind . said he spoke with them today and they told him the oredrs should be fulfilled by the end of the week keep an eye on your email boxes for a shipping comformation

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Thanks Daniel for sharing the updates!

Daniel Lukashewski

Called dakota the are just running behind from hollidays ,our big order and another big comercial order gentelman apologized for the N DAKOTA locatoin being behind . said he spoke with them today and they told him the oredrs should be fulfilled by the end of the week keep an eye on your email boxes for a shipping comformation

p.s. not trying to step on any toes just wanted to know where i waz with my order thought maybe others would too

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Thanks for the update Daniel!

FDR

teamanday

Received my two batteries and charger right away. For a small company they did a great job with the turnaround. I would like to thank them and you Jamin. It worked awesome on my Marcum lx9

Daniel Lukashewski

Received my two batteries and charger right away. For a small company they did a great job with the turnaround. I would like to thank them and you Jamin. It worked awesome on my Marcum lx9

have not recieved a shipping confirm yet not a big deal would have liked to have it ffor this sunday but ill do without . wonder if anyone took the option to expedite the order

Daniel Lukashewski

Thanks Daniel for sharing the updates!

no prob hope it helps just wasnt sure if i did something wrong when i ordered . thanks again for the hard work it seem it really helped alot of people . when i talked to the service guy he said “oh your with the group buy that one caught us off guard”. Told it not a problem

Daniel Lukashewski

Got my shipping confirmation today scheduled to arrive on the 11th.thanks again jamin

Fred Garvin

Follow up:
    Ordered battery and charger on 12/23.
    Received yesterday 1/4.
    Jamin – Thanks again for running with this.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

You’re welcome guys! You should be getting them just in time for the cold weather to break.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Feathers- thanks for taking a moment to come back and share some feedback! I agree the weight savings alone is worth it if you’re carrying your flasher around a lot on the ice.

Daniel Lukashewski

Recieved mine today charging as we speak had no battery at all as my original one died after only a year cant wait to get out an try it . mine came to PA do we know which the furthest shipped was thanks again jamin

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

What has surprised me is the battery life. On a recent trip to lake of the woods I fished a total of 28 hours over a 3 day period without charging it and my battery gauge on the flasher still reads 100%. I am going to keep a spare with me and run this thing till she is dead just to find out how long they last. I’ll try to remember to report back.

There definitely a good thing. Although, the voltage on the lithium battery is different and the 100% you see may not be accirate at all. Maybe 11.5 volts is actually low, I don’t know. Maybe someone has more info on this. Personally I’d rather know the actual voltage.

munchy
    NULL

I thought I would report back on the battery performance so far.

The main reason I purchased this battery is for the reduced weight. I hole hop a lot and the flasher feels so light compared to having a standard battery in it. It has made hopping around much more enjoyable.

What has surprised me is the battery life. On a recent trip to lake of the woods I fished a total of 28 hours over a 3 day period without charging it and my battery gauge on the flasher still reads 100%. I am going to keep a spare with me and run this thing till she is dead just to find out how long they last. I’ll try to remember to report back.

Thanks again for putting this together Jamin. What was the total count between this site and the other one for this order?

What machine are you running?

Timmy

I just got back from 2 full days of fishing at our Ontario camp….remote with no way of charging a flasher. 2 FULL DAYS on my vex flx28…. no issues at all. My boy was reading “low voltage” on his bird 55 with a standard battery. I am very pleased. Thanks Jamin! This was a great upgrade for me. Next yr, I will be getting the boy the same battery, special deal or not!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I have not truly tested longevity yet but I was surprised at how surprised I was about the weight difference. ) The more I hole hopped the lighter it felt. Thanks again for making this happen.

Viewing 17 posts - 331 through 347 (of 347 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.