Any interest in a Lithium Battery group buy?

• Timmy

Thank YOU, jamin. I appreciate the legwork you have done to get this organized.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Hey guys, an interesting offer from a user on the other forum…

He offered that if we can get to 45 (we’re currently at 42), he’ll buy 5 himself so we hit 50 and get that price dropped down to $69/battery.

I’m going to ask Dakota tomorrow when I touch base to see if we can delay this a bit or keep it running for the week while we see if we can round up a few more buyers.

I’m happy at $75/battery, but we’re so close, let’s see if we can hit that magic 50 number!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Bumping this as we’re still looking for 3 more units to hit 45. If we do, another member said he will buy 5 to get us to 50 and that $69 price.

I know I said I was closing this yesterday, but I never expected we’d get so close to 50 so quickly. Going to stall a bit and see if we can do it…it’s not likely anyone has ice to fish anyway (sadly).

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

I will change my order to 3 batteries and 3 chargers please.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I will change my order to 3 batteries and 3 chargers please.

You rock! peace

That brings us to 43!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

And just hit 48!

Doug M
    SE SD

jamin, did I just read on the other forum that congratulations are in order? Awesome and congrats! Our locations are not close so barring a get together, I wont be able to thank you with a couple of brews but hoping Dakota Lithium lets me pass some of my savings to you. Congratulations and thanks again!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Doug- that would be the case, and THANK YOU!

While they say to never wish time away, I can’t wait til the days I can take her and my 2yr old son out fishing with me. In the meantime, I hope I can still find a little time here and there this winter to slip away a bit.

riverruns
    Inactive

Cost of 2 batteries and a charger shipped to western Wisconsin? I assume same battery that will be used for Marcum flashers?

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Cost of 2 batteries and a charger shipped to western Wisconsin? I assume same battery that will be used for Marcum flashers?

Are you asking if it will work with a Marcum, or if it’s the same battery Marcum has procured for their new Lithium Shuttle?

Yes it will work with Marcum flashers. I cannot say which unit Marcum procured for their Lithium Shuttle.

2 batteries will be $69/ea
    Charger $18
    I was told estimate shipping for 2 batteries and charger to be around $20.
    Contact them if you need an accurate shipping quote.

Let me know if that works and you want to be added to the group buy list. waytogo

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

So, we just hit 50 units this morning!

I’ll reach out to Dakota today and begin wrapping things up. I’ll be back on here when I get the details.

Thanks again everyone!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Just got home and here’s the situation from Dakota. Seems they reneged slightly on the charger discount at $18 only because they have no way to run multiple product coupon codes I guess. For those that really need the $2 charger discount or are buying multiple chargers, I would recommend contacting them at the number below (I don’t blame you if you do). This is the first “group buy” they’ve done so seems there are just some logistical issues.

I will be sending the discount code to everyone via PM, so check your inboxes and let me know if I happened to miss you.

NOW THE MEAT AND POTATOES:

“Since this is the first time we’ve done this, I just realized that our system only allows us to use one coupon code at a time. So, I don’t have a code set up for the chargers, as the logistics of that get quite a bit more complicated. Since we don’t have much room for cheaper prices on the chargers, I hope this won’t be much of an issue. If it is for the people who want multiple chargers, I’ll try and work something out with them on a case-by-case basis.

The code is *******, and is live now through Wednesday the 25th, good for $30 off 10AH units, for $69/unit. If anyone doesn’t feel like ordering through the site, they can give us a call at 855-743-3279.

Please tell everyone who uses the code to include their forum user name in the customer notes section”

Tamada

Jamin I’m also interested. Can you PM me info?

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Jamin I’m also interested. Can you PM me info?

Ker- Please post here letting me know how many batteries/chargers you want and I’ll add you on the list (it’s what I’m using to build the buyer spreadsheet). Then I’ll PM you the details.

Tamada

1 battery 1 charger for sure.
    trying to see if I want a extra one.

Tamada

Didn’t hear from you, let me know. Thanks

Terry Heese

Ordered 2 batteries & chargers today, great deal!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Didn’t hear from you, let me know. Thanks

PM inbound.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

This group buy will run through 10/25. Then the code expires and we need to round up the next bunch of buyers.

Also, for those I’ve PM’d the discount code to, please keep it for yourself and don’t pass it along without notifying me. I need to keep the buyer’s list updated for my contact at Dakota and it just helps simplify things. It also honors those that actually committed to making this happen.

THANK YOU! toast

Caleb Ihrig
    Oshkosh, WI

2 Batteries + charger ordered! Thanks for putting this together!

Tamada

Anyone wondering on shipping; I ordered 2 batteries around noon today. Its scheduled to me shipped to my doors tomorrow. +++ If you live in Minnesota.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

My battery just arrived. Hopefully I’ll get some free time after the kidos go to bed to swap it out and do some before and after weights.

Let’s see/hear what you guys are planning on using your batteries for. I’d guess not everyone is putting it in their flasher….

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Had a few minutes so I dropped them on the kitchen scale. These are fully charged weights. rotflol

Attachments:
    1. IMG_7790.jpg

2. IMG_7793.jpg

skin28

Am I to late for the sale? If so can i get in on the other group

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Am I to late for the sale? If so can i get in on the other group

Nope, orders just need to be placed before the 25th. Let me know how man you need and if you need a charger and I’ll add you to the list and PM you the info. waytogo

skin28

I would like one and also a charger. Thank you

Timmy

Mine are scheduled for Monday delivery. Good deal, thanks again for setting this up, jamin.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

I would like one battery and one charger. Please PM me the code.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I would like one battery and one charger. Please PM me the code.

PM inbound!

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 347 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.