Navionics chart installer

• 3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I just installed this program on my computer, I haven’t had any use for it for quite a few years since putting it on I’ve had some really strange things happen, including my e: drive is corrupted and no longer works after trying to use the program. I know this sounds weird and probably has no correlation, but I seem to remember many many years ago when these charts first came out that there was some warnings about the Navionics program and card reader when they first became available. Anybody else have problems with this program?

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Other than now, they want you to pay $50/yr for a subscription.

All of my saved maps, contours, are just a brown screen showing an outline of lakes. This is on my phone app however. Can’t speak for the computer but I’m gonna guess that was affected as well.
    Interesting you mentioned your hard drive being corrupted, as mine was as well back around the time when I was trying to uninstall then reinstall the app.

If you come up with a fix, let us know

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Best Buy mobile service fixed my corrupted e: Drive very quickly and easily. But I’m afraid to try putting chart installer app back on my computer.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Best Buy mobile service fixed my corrupted e: Drive very quickly and easily. But I’m afraid to try putting chart installer app back on my computer.

Don’t blame you at all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.