Ukraine

• Reef W

I need you to understand that when you go on timeout/prison it’s not because that provides value to me or anyone else, it’s because you were naughty and need to learn a lesson and pay a price.

I’m trying to think like a 5 year old but I’m still not sure saying someone being in prison provides no value to anyone explains why releasing them is bad.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I’m trying to think like a 5 year old but I’m still not sure saying someone being in prison provides no value to anyone explains why releasing them is bad.

That’s not what I said, reread it again and if still confused maybe someone can read it to you with pictures (just working off the 5 year old bit, no offense). But if releasing international arms dealers partially thru their prison sentence isn’t bad, why even have prison or the expense of hunting them down? Oh shoot nvm, that’s part of the leftist’s platform. Not exactly the same as releasing convicted criminals, but we do know there is a significant price society pays for waiving bail, here’s how it’s been working in MN:
    http://www.twitter.com/CrimeWatchMpls/status/1494081153984122885?s=20&t=x3yQMQhpcaqOltRDwFa74w

FWIW I’m glad Griner is out, just think we paid too big of a price for it. And if her prison sentence was unjust (which I think it was), we should also be working on releasing everyone here imprisoned on possession charges. Maybe start with those convicted by Kamala when she was CA’s DA or from Biden’s Crime Bill first…

And before anyone points it out, you can believe in Law and Order, while still thinking laws need to keep up with the times and outdated ones be removed and their impact corrected.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Biggill quote “No one has been able to explain his value as a prisoner.” Obviously his value was one pothead WNBA player…!?

Again.. back on topic… Ukraine

Attachments:
    1. ukraine-joe-1.jpg

Mike

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot-2022-12-15-at-11.33.11.png

buschman
    Pool 2

Obviously his value was one pothead WNBA player…!?

Big G for the win!

I see it as a bad game of cards.. We had a full house and folded to a jack high hand.

And showed our cards!!!! Way to go Biden administration.

Ripjiggen

Or maybe we can venture into the Wild forum, nobody seems to mind rehashing the same stuff there month after month. jester

New games being played new things to talk about this is the same old game. Just a new title jester

big_g
    Isle, MN

All these “conspiracy theories” seem to have some traction… no ? You forgot the Mueller Report, FTX (the Fried Bankman) rotflol and the Steele Dossier… the real shams !!! jester

Mike

I take it you got yourself an early christmas present in the form of those sweet new trump cards, eh?

CaptainMusky

All these “conspiracy theories” seem to have some traction… no ? You forgot the Mueller Report, FTX (the Fried Bankman)

And with the Twitter files exposing everything its getting quite interesting, no, actually infuriating.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>
    All these “conspiracy theories” seem to have some traction… no ? You forgot the Mueller Report, FTX (the Fried Bankman)

And with the Twitter files exposing everything its getting quite interesting, no, actually infuriating.

The White House is quoted as calling this stuff old information. So now there not denying it, but just calling it old information! Really unbelievable actually.

Justin Donson

Sometimes, I’m surprised that FOX News doesn’t have their own forum, but then I remember they don’t need one, because there is already one that it hosted for them on in-depth outdoors domain lol.

I’m way late to this party, but holy cow are there some terrible takes in here.

Russia wages war on Ukraine because they don’t want to be bordered by a NATO country? So their plan is…to attack a country that borders FOUR other NATO countries? LOL.

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Justin, would Fox News allow all viewpoints to be aired? Sure, a lot of maybe crazy takes, but everyone’s entitled to their opinion. Last I checked anyway.

Ripjiggen

And all this on a fishing forum. Hoo ray…

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Pretty typical response. If you don’t believe mainstream news, your maga, only watch Fox News etc. I guess we shouldn’t question news and fall in line.

Iowaboy1

Meanwhile down at the border between 6 and 14 thousand illegals are crossing everyday and its going to get worse, anyone remember the words from a book where it mentions the locust army?? naw, not a chance in todays world.

Anyway, a customer comes in yesterday showing off pictures of a bunch of crappie and gills caught in less than three feet of water after the rain here destroyed what little ice we had.
    Crappie were caught on an ice jig tipped with a crappie nibble and hung under a pencil bobber about sixteen inches and retrieved painfully slow.
    The gills were smashing anything with meat on it.

Beast

I just have to laugh, still bring up former President Trump 2 years after he’s gone! seem to always come up when there is no defense for our present president.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Meanwhile down at the border between 6 and 14 thousand illegals are crossing everyday and its going to get worse, anyone remember the words from a book where it mentions the locust army?? naw, not a chance in todays world.

Anyway, a customer comes in yesterday showing off pictures of a bunch of crappie and gills caught in less than three feet of water after the rain here destroyed what little ice we had.
    <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>Crappie were caught on an ice jig tipped with a <em class=”ido-tag-em”>crappie nibble and hung under a pencil bobber about sixteen inches and retrieved painfully slow.
    The gills were smashing anything with meat on it.

and here i thought you were going to tell us you seen sasquatch!!!!!!! devil or how your hunkered in because of the weather????

CaptainMusky

Meanwhile AZ is getting sued by the US government for erecting a wall of shipping containers at the border. You can’t even make this up

Iowaboy1

Criminy man, we dont take our arm out of the drivers window to roll it up until it reaches ten below zero.
    Blowing snow is left to the wind, I just drive over the top of it to pack it down until spring comes sometime in July some years.
    Sasquatch?? that wussy headed south for the weekend, er, uh, so I heard.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Meanwhile down at the border between 6 and 14 thousand illegals are crossing everyday and its going to get worse

It will get worse if Title 42 is allowed to expire on Dec 21.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Criminy man, we dont take our arm out of the drivers window to roll it up until it reaches ten below zero.
    Blowing snow is left to the wind, I just drive over the top of it to pack it down until spring comes sometime in July some years.
    Sasquatch?? that wussy headed south for the weekend, er, uh, so I heard.

bow devil rotflol rotflol yea ok!!!!! rotflol

wasnt all that long ago Denny said he needed a heater in his boat for you…..so i heard!!!!!! jester whistling

Iowaboy1

Gimruis, its already been allocated to be so, worse isnt going to describe it very well truth be told.
    I dont say this lightly, give me twin 50’s with unlimited ammo and I will turn the rio red protecting our country.

Iowaboy1

Glenn57, The heater was needed to keep the pepsi from freezing so I could mix up a JP80!!
    I hate and detest frozen anything in my drink!!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

If Russia gains control of Ukraine. I said gain control. Not make it Russia. How many miles of cushion if there between those 4 other NATO countries and the current Russia border? If Ukraine becomes a NATO country and allows other NATO countries to use their border to stage a attack on Russia. How many miles are those troops from Russia ??? once again if Russia or China or North Korea became Allies with Canada how safe would you feel ????

Iowaboy1

fishthumper, I will add to your question with this, do you know what and where Seward’s folly is??
    Its the closest point between Russia and Alaska, about ninety miles and it has been known in our history to freeze solid enough to drive heavy equipment over.
    Russia doesnt need anyone, they will simply drive over ice to invade us in a land we bought from them for 3 cents an acre!!!
    It will be called the battle of Hamongog.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

And all this on a fishing forum. Hoo ray…

Remember a good while back someone made the decision to let the political differences air between us . His site , his business to run it how he wants. It is nice though to visit other sites who do not allow this. Strictly forbidden , again his site he can run it how he wants . I can see how the spread of misinformation happens LOL

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

I just have to laugh, still bring up former President Trump 2 years after he’s gone! seem to always come up when there is no defense for our present president.

LOL Trump’s big announcement today ! His action figures go on sale for 99.00 a pop ! LOL

Beast

LOL Trump’s big announcement today ! His action figures go on sale for 99.00 a pop ! LOL
    [/quote] who cares? It’s like the chia pets of presidents, nobody cares about them either.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Ok Matty, finish up your chocolate milk. I need you to understand that when you go on timeout/prison it’s not because that provides value to me or anyone else, it’s because you were naughty and need to learn a lesson and pay a price. The length of your timeout is dependent on the severity of your naughtiness. It’s why we have different penalties for arms trafficking and pot possession, so trading someone doing 25 years for arms trafficking for someone on a pot possession charge, that would get 0 time and depending on the state not even a fine in the US, is not an equivalent value.

Also saying someone who did what Bout did (or are you disputing that?), is a political prisoner, rather than an actual criminal rightfully imprisoned, is the most laughable thing I’ve seen on here in a while, and that is quite an accomplishment.

As far as explaining his value to Putin goes, just the fact that Bout’s release was an ongoing goal of Putin is enough for me. Do gangsters stop being gangsters due to time? That’s a new concept to me, so maybe you can explain your reasoning for believing that. Sorry for the big words, I’m sure Dutch can interpret for you.

So to you, in the world of foreign policy, you consider the length of the prison sentence to determine the value of a prisoner? Or how naughty they were? I get that you believe that he should serve his entire sentence in jail, but what good does another 10 years do for us? More time to think about what he did wrong so when he gets out he won’t do naughty things anymore?

It’s unlikely that Russia will be able to use him in any meaningful way. The empire he created is gone. His companies either dissolved or moved on without him. Putin was probably interested in him because he knew the outrage it would spark on the right.

Political prisoner wasn’t the correct term. A political pawn is what I meant.

Bout is small fish anyway. The Mango Mussolini tried desperately for years to send $350B in arms to Saudi Arabia which congress vehemently opposed.

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 213 total)

The topic ‘Ukraine’ is closed to new replies.