Ukraine

• BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

He has to replenish his war chest to make his run for president in 2024.

I guess I’d rather political campaigns fund by selling junk NFT’s or anything rather than get stolen funds from criminals like Sam Bankman Fried and FTX (2nd biggest Dem donor, over $42M donated to Dems including $5+M to Biden).

buschman
    Participant
    Pool 2

Ah, so you guys are cool with taking away people’s rights. Awesome.

These right wing echo-chambers are how you get things like this:

Nah, right wing echo-chambers only product are guys in their tighty whities that use a hammer to strike others. Nice try though. We appreciate all your great information here Mike.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Bragging about a guy winning 2 Olympic Medals playing basketball against women… I remember when Germany was doping their women with hormones… the Olympic Committee and the USA members were aghast !!! devil jester rotflol We have come a long ways baby !!!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Ah, so you guys are cool with taking away people’s rights. Awesome.

These right wing echo-chambers are how you get things like this:

It’s sad that some people are so politically driven. Open your eyes. Every thing about every day doesn’t have to left vs right. No one wants any ones rights taken away.
    Didn’t you just try to shame me for being ” homophobic” . But wouldn’t that be my right. This is about trading a terrible trade. Nothing about lady dude was worth giving up bout. And then others said, hope she quits Bashing on the us now. Good try twisting it.
    We have a name for guys like you, but it’ll get me banned if I say it.

Spoon Minnow
    Participant

Questions that go through my mind every time the subject arises:
    What should the next president do about the Ukraine and how many more billions should be spent in what seems a war-with-no-end?

How many nations are contributing to Ukraine’s defense?

What value has Ukraine been to the U.S. or will be in the future? What is the U.S. protecting other than another country’s democracy? What value to Russia?

What value to Russia is a Ukrainian surrender or could it be their Vietnam and of no value to occupy?

Will only weapons the U.S. sends be enough to ward off eventual control by Russia?

I assume the war has to be costing Russia big time. How long can they afford the continuing loss of life and money? More relevant – how come Russia hasn’t tripled its forces to take over a much smaller country? They were all in during WWII.

The news and any news commentary are untrustworthy which leaves me and many of you I trust frustrated not getting answers to the above questions. Biden certainly isn’t coming across with answers any different than the presidents who held office during the Vietnam War – the main reason I demonstrated against the draft while in college in the 70s. I still enlisted in the Air Force but only to avoid combat in a country I knew nothing about – similar to Ukraine.

biggill
    Participant
    East Bethel, MN

This had gotten too far off the rails, even for me.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

You were the conductor of that train.

Beast
    Participant

there are two sex’s in the human population, male and female I don’t care what you want to identify as, the running gear your carrying is the sex you are.
    sending aid to Ukraine isn’t a bad thing, but there needs to accountability of what we’re sending and how it’s being used, just don’t give the a free gift card . and what’s in it for the U.S. in the long run? seems we been getting along fine without Ukraine for years.

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Biggill wrote:</div>

You were the conductor of that train.

rotflol rotflol x2

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

You guys all remember that scene from stand by me when lardass sits back and smiles watching the puke chaos he has created? That’s what Dutch is doing right now

Don Meier
    Participant
    Butternut Wisconsin

there are two sex’s in the human population, male and female I don’t care what you want to identify as, the running gear your carrying is the sex you are.
    sending aid to Ukraine isn’t a bad thing, but there needs to accountability of what we’re sending and how it’s being used, just don’t give the a free gift card . and what’s in it for the U.S. in the long run? seems we been getting along fine without Ukraine for years.

According to you Hermaphrodites do not exist ? Educate yourself before making a Ludicrous statement.

Don Meier
    Participant
    Butternut Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Don Meier wrote:</div>
    He has to replenish his war chest to make his run for president in 2024.

I guess I’d rather political campaigns fund by selling junk NFT’s or anything rather than get stolen funds from criminals like Sam Bankman Fried and FTX (2nd biggest Dem donor, over $42M donated to Dems including $5+M to Biden). According to trump LOL he claims the artwork is modeled after his lifetime of achievements ??? So are you in ?

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

You guys all remember that scene from stand by me when lardass sits back and smiles watching the puke chaos he has created? That’s what Dutch is doing right now

If you think his questions created this then you are just as bad as a few of these other idiots. Re read his questions. They have nothing to do with where this went

Beast
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Beast wrote:</div>

According to you Hermaphrodites do not exist ? Educate yourself before making a Ludicrous statement.

Quit trying to come off as as being over educated there sparky, how many can you name off as a “sports star” in a sport that’s different pertaining than the sex they were born to. Hermaphrodites don’t have any bearing in this conservation. I know of none making any money in the sports field, but this tread is about Ukraine, not some idiot who thought rules don’t apply to them. You can bring up Trump too if it makes you feel better

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

It’s the only way they can argue. But But But trump roll

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

This is losing steam. Let me help.

-Covid

-Kaepernick

-Afghanistan

-LGBTQ…

-Hillary’s Emails

-January 6th

-My Pillow

-Build Back Better

-Mille Lacs (edit my mistake that’s related to the outdoors)

-masks

-MPLS Riots

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

rotflol rotflol I find this rather entertaining!! waytogo toast mrgreen

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

-Covid

-Kaepernick

-Afghanistan

-LGBTQ…

-Hillary’s Emails

-January 6th

-My Pillow

-Build Back Better

-masks

-MPLS Riots

Leave it to little man liberal lefty Buckybadger to conveniently leave out Fauci…what does Bucky not want us to know??? SAD!

jimmysiewert
    Participant

I’m number 200 for n this post !! Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

I’m number 200 for n this post !! Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

I posted about veterans day and got about 9 replies. Most of the guys appearing a lot in this thread were not part of that.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

-Covid

-Kaepernick

-Afghanistan

-LGBTQ…

-Hillary’s Emails

-January 6th

-My Pillow

-Build Back Better

-masks

-MPLS Riots

Leave it to little man liberal lefty Buckybadger to conveniently leave out Fauci…what does Bucky not want us to know??? SAD!

I apologize. How could such a basic, regularly discussed topic on an outdoors forum have slipped my mind? The damn interference from all you sheep’s vaccine chips is now impacting my brain as well just from conversing with you!!!

ganderpike
    Participant
    Alexandria

You all need to go touch some grass.

basseyes
    Participant

Or possibly stop smoking some.

gregory
    Participant
    Red wing,mn

Boy it’s escalating quickly around here.. pretty early for cabin fever.lol

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

-Covid

-Kaepernick

-Afghanistan

-LGBTQ…

-Hillary’s Emails

-January 6th

-My Pillow

-Build Back Better

-masks

-MPLS Riots

Well played both of you, got an actual LOL out of me!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I posted about veterans day and got about 9 replies. Most of the guys appearing a lot in this thread were not part of that.
    [/quote]

Nobody has to post on a ido thread to be thankful. I give my thanks in real life.

Don Meier
    Participant
    Butternut Wisconsin

It’s the only way they can argue. But But But trump roll

LOL your words not mine ! By the way i served in the 70s aboard the USS Saratoga CVA 60 so what’s the point ? This is sounding a lot like a right wing echo chamber . I guess smearing turds on US Capitol walls is off limits ? LOL

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 213 total)

The topic ‘Ukraine’ is closed to new replies.