Ukraine

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

LOL your words not mine ! By the way i served in the 70s aboard the USS Saratoga CVA 60 so what’s the point ? This is sounding a lot like a right wing echo chamber . I guess smearing turds on US Capitol walls is off limits ? LOL

[/quote]

You are not worth my time Don. I still don’t understand why everything has to be political, step back and enjoy life. Your getting to the end, don’t waste your days arguing on the internet

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

LOL your words not mine ! By the way i served in the 70s aboard the USS Saratoga CVA 60 so what’s the point ? This is sounding a lot like a right wing echo chamber . I guess smearing turds on US Capitol walls is off limits ? LOL

You are not worth my time Don. I still don’t understand why everything has to be political, step back and enjoy life. Your getting to the end, don’t waste your days arguing on the internet
    [/quote] Does your advise include yourself ? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black ? You have a Merry Christmas! Coming from a Liberal, Woke, Snowflake LOL .

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>
    You guys all remember that scene from stand by me when lardass sits back and smiles watching the puke chaos he has created? That’s what Dutch is doing right now

If you think his questions created this then you are just as bad as a few of these other idiots. Re read his questions. They have nothing to do with where this went

He started the thread. This conversation wouldnt even exist without him and its followed suit with the other 5000 or so current event posts dutchboy has created. When a forest fire gets out of hand do you blame the wind or the dumba** who lit the fire? Dutchboy is probably singlehandedly responsible for 80% of the drama on this forum.

Look we all know he gave your kid some fishing equipment when he was cleaning out the garage in the divorce. Very nice gesture. Doesn’t mean you need to come running to his defense everytime someone comments about him. We all deserve some criticism around here sometimes, myself included. Dutchboy is no exception.

Viewing 3 posts - 211 through 213 (of 213 total)

The topic ‘Ukraine’ is closed to new replies.