my little guys first horn

• huntalot60
    wisconsin

had to post it. my little guys first shed. i saw the horn from the car it was about 120 yards in a field. this was saturday me and wife where going out and i lock up the brakes and said there is a horn in the field. she thinks i’m crazy,grab the bino’s. yup it a horn.so today i find out who owns the land and ask him if i can go get it. he said yes. so me and hoyt go to pick it up. i set him down and he start walking then running when he saw it. i’m a very happy dad. i didn’t think i started him to young. 14 months old. but he been in training for about 10 months.

p.s. i went to another spot today and found my biggest horn to also last pic. i’m goign back tomorrow in hopes of finding the other half

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Congrats on both, that shed is awsome, id sure like to see the other side!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

It’s never too young to introduce the little ones to the great outdoors! Great job getting Hoyt involved and congrats on the big shed too.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

AWESOME!

Love the little guy smiling and kinda pointing at his shed!

Congrats!

coppertop
    Central MN

Very cool! My dream is to spot one driving but it’s yet to happen.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Very cool! My dream is to spot one driving but it’s yet to happen.

Oh, That’s on my list too Randy! I need you to plant one by my driveway so I can stop looking. I will do the same for you! it’s not safe.

shednut
    22 feet up

lol really made me laugh that he’s been in training for 10 mo. already….that’s awesome Congrats to you on your great find and also to Hoyt and his early entry to the enjoyment of sheddin’

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.