Nevis, MN

I think people hold the fish out so far is because the Packers suck. devil

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Wrong it’s because the vikes and the bears suck. toast

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Bk and I will spend tonight in the boat figuring out how to hold a fish for a picture…. )

Stay tuned

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

next will be what MM lens and what fixed distance fish must be photographed at coffee

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Fine, I’ll post one…
    DT

That is a horrible example! Why is James breaking that fish’s back and smashing its internal organs just for a picture!

coffee

tegg
    Hudson, Wi/Aitkin Co

next will be what MM lens and what fixed distance fish must be photographed at coffee

Actually, this point was already discussed on a different thread. If I remember correctly it was a large SMB that may have been an extracted still from a GoPro. The basic gist was if you post a fish photograph that used a wide angle lens be prepared for criticism.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

be prepared for criticism.

I’m married. 30+ years of the abuse has prepared me for ANY criticism I may receive rotflol

tegg
    Hudson, Wi/Aitkin Co

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tegg wrote:</div>
    be prepared for criticism.

I’m married. 30+ years of the abuse has prepared me for ANY criticism I may receive rotflol

I suspect this could be interpreted in different ways… but I wont digress.

My wish list for fish photos is something like this:
    1) The eye of the fish needs to be in focus. Depth of field can be played with so the fisherman may or may not be but the fishes eye shouldn’t be blury.
    2) Watch the horizon line. Sometimes a crooked horizon line can be used for effect but often times it’s distracting.
    3) Portrait or Fishscape? Don’t be afraid to zoom in for a portrait. You don’t necessarily need to include the fisherman’s feet, the cooler to the left, the partially chopped off fisherman to the right, etc, etc.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

The basic gist was if you post a fish photograph that used a wide angle lens be prepared for criticism.

And be prepared for counter-criticism.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I like this one. Found it right on the landing page.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.