Jason Mitchell Rods?

• rainman2
    metro area

Anybody have any input in these new open water rods? Not sure if I like the smaller eyes all the way up to the tip. Other than that they seem like a sweet rod for the price!! Any other recommendations for a spinning rod for a decent price? Spent all my cash on a new 1198c

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Dean at SBC has in a new line of Shimano rods with a lifetime warranty that felt very nice for the money. If you haven’t looked in that direction you might want to give it a glance.

basseyes

Reeds had a buy one get one free, with free shipping on them. I have one of the 7’6″ rods and gave one to my brother. Have used them and they are pretty good rods for $50. Not a great specific rod but seems capable of doing several things well. It’s not easy to find rods over 7′ that are decent and well balanced. The corks decent. The blanks and eyelets surprised me. And the reel seat is decent and comfortable to hold. I’d say 7 out of 10 all around. And for $50, hard to beat.

PikeFishman
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Dean at SBC has in a new line of Shimano rods with a lifetime warranty that felt very nice for the money. If you haven’t looked in that direction you might want to give it a glance.

Are you talking about the Convergence line?

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Hopefully this info will provide some options for you. Over the counter lifetime warranty is a big deal! Feel free to let us know if we can be of any help!

Lifetime warranty value rods !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.