Pool 2 A great opener

• jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Quote:

Some one did a nice job on my trailer light. Good thing they put two lights on a trailer.

That same thing happend to me last summer

JasonP
    Twin Cities

Thanks everybody for the great reports….sounds like they’re snappin. Ive been out of town but I’m gonna try my luck tomorrow for a little while tomorrow. I might hang an orange triangle on my trailer just in case….like the ones the amish hang on the back of they’re buggies!

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Sounds like most of the regulars were out yesterday. Took my daughter out with me for a short trip. Only one walleye at 26″s for me on a crawler. The fish was strong and stout. She put my new st croix premier medium light to the test after heading out into the heavy current. I can see this 7 foot rod is going to help me boat a few more big fish this year. Also boated my first channel cat of the year on crawler, just a youngster around 2 or 3 pounds.

sippiriverrat
    Andover MN.

I’m glad somebody did good yesterday, it just goes to show there always biting somewhere. So who’s going to boat a 30 incher this year, somebody better! Mike what are your goto colors for ringworms?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Purple/white or chartreuse tail is a favorite this time of year paired up with a orange jig head. White is another good color. Might have to go with a paddle tail to get white. Take a red sharpe and color the eyes on it.

Been saving my 30″er for Tuesday night. Sounds like its going to be a pretty good turnout for the Moores contest. If you guys cant make it into the bait shop on monday Bob will be down at 494 before the contest or give him a call. Sure hope that weather holds for tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.