BIG Thanks to Justin and the rest of the SBC crew!

• hope4fish

It’s been said here many times, but it’s worth repeating. The SBC crew is AWESOME! Everything from the sale and rigging to service down the road. These guys are all about customer satisfaction, and I’m one satisfied customer today! Picked up my new 1825MX on Friday and got some time on the water over the weekend. The walleyes didn’t cooperate on Saturday so it ended up mainly being an engine break in day. The new F200 ran great! Sunday I decided to switch things up and put in a day fishing for a local fishing league targeting bass. Justin will be happy to know the first fish over the gunnels was a bass…19.5 incher at that. As you can see in the photo’s I plan to fully utlize the “multi-species” aspect of this boat; including great lakes Trout and Salmon. I had them put 60 inch traxtech tracks on the gunnets with 10 inch risers to a raised trolling bar for mounting dipsy and board rod holders. The raised tolling bar will help keep us in the boat when experiencing bigger waves, and also put the rod holders at a nice height to be able to grab them easily without bending way over to try to get a dipsy rod out of the holder with a rank Salmon on the other end. Life is good……

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Great lookin’ boat! Congrats!

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Wow very nice rig. I like the colors and equipment. Question so now this will make you catch more fish. That was a question I was asked when I got my Yarcraft – (I love it), but catching fish hmmmmmmm

brentbullets

Sweet looking boat.

Got to love another new Skeeter about to get slimy.

hope4fish

Quote:

Wow very nice rig. I like the colors and equipment. Question so now this will make you catch more fish. That was a question I was asked when I got my Yarcraft – (I love it), but catching fish hmmmmmmm

Oh, I made sure I got a money back guarantee that I’d catch more fish

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Quote:

Of course you will catch more fish. With the added comfort of the Skeeter you can stay on the water longer. More time on the water = more fish in the boat!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.