HELP !! what to use from the float?

• kapnjim

I may fish from the fishing float across from Falling Rock Bar during the deer season. What is the bait of choice for walleyes off the float?? Thanks!!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

jig and a minnow, what color you say ? Purple !!

oh did i tell you what color ? Purple !!!! Don’t forget to get some PURPLE ringworms….

Another good color is PURPLE …..

one more hint,,,,,,get some purple ringworms and try them

howler
    bagley wi.

I like motor oil, grubs or ringworms, minnows are for chumming. <)))))))<<<

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

If you are going to fish the float stop at the Bar and we’ll set ya up with what you need.They started to hit on motor oil this weekend,but purple is the best color in this area.I’ve got some not so secret weapons that have been producing well over the last few weeks and I can’t keep enough tied up.

Len

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Where is the float you guys refer to? Being from Rochester I don’t know about this one, just the one at Alma and that is closed for the season from what I saw a week ago.

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

This Float is located below lock 9 4mi south of Lynxville.You can gain access at the Gordons Bay boat launch located directly across from the Falling Rock Bar.Give us a call if you need more info.The float normally stays open until freeze up.

Len

kapnjim

Thanks everyone. And Len, it was nice meeting you and your wife on Saturday. I was the one with the black truck. We will be back for some baits and we’re going to also eat you out of house and home.

kapnjim

Len, I didn’t ask your hours when I was there. Do you close on Monday’s like some other taverns??

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

Weekday hours are from 6;30-?
    Weekend hours 6:00 til ?
    And we are open 7 Days a week.And the fishin is getting better got 6 good eaters in a short time yesterday.
    Will post more tonite gotta go fishin now!!!!

Len

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.