Perch trip

• Nate Siebrecht
    Oronoco, mn

Looking to go perch fishing this winter to either Devils lake or Waubay sd area looking for information on time of year and guides for areas

brad-o
    Mankato

Nate, I would consider the Iowa great lakes this year. West Okoboji is primed to produce tons of 10-11 inch fish. Spirit lake is going to be good to.

North east sd will have good fish I would look to Cory Ewing. Freelancing look to middle lynn, Opitz, waubay,

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

For Waubay area check in with one of the IDO members, Quintin Biermann. He has lodging and knows the area very well.

Joel VandeKrol
    Ankeny, IA

Nate, I would consider the Iowa great lakes this year. West Okoboji is primed to produce tons of 10-11 inch fish. Spirit lake is going to be good to.

North east sd will have good fish I would look to Cory Ewing. Freelancing look to middle lynn, Opitz, waubay,

Shhhh….! jester

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

If you want a quality guide for N/E South Dakota this fall or winter, call Marcus Quam. He knows these lakes like the back of his hand and he’ll put you on fish.

Here is his phone number.
    605-940-9943

Chance R.
    South Central S.D.

cant go wrong with NESD! perch during the day and eyes bright and early and evenings! i’d send Quintin B. a message, he’ll point you in the right direction. Lots of options for other panfish as well ;)

Nate Siebrecht
    Oronoco, mn

Thanks guys I’m a nw Iowa native I have heard there is a good number of perch in big spirit. Never been to the Dakotas yet so thinKing to hit that up for sure

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.