Mille Lacs Roll Call

• Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

We’ll be there fishing the North end as usual… Who else is coming?

Will

Pauleye
    Onamia

I’ll be out on the west side at 12:01!!

Kyhl
    Savage

I’m a sissy. Had plans out of Wahkon area but looking at the forecast I might wait a week. Temps of 32/50 with a NW wind vs 50/70 a week later. I’ve had my share of wind, rain, sleet, ice, and snowy openers. Without a keeper walleye I don’t know if it will be worth the trouble for me.

I’ve really turned into a fair weather fisherman the last couple of years.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

As always, we will be on the east side! Good luck all!!

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

We’ll be on the west/northwest side corking.

wallster
    Austin, MN

Ill be out there on the north end sunday..
    Wallster ><((((>

Jeff Iverson

Will,

My first opener living on the ML. I’ll be out on the north end. I have to break in the new boat with a few walleyes. It’s been a long winter!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Unfortunately I will miss the opener there this year. It has nothing to do with the C&R only limitation. I had hoped to be out there regardless. I am in the process of moving down here in the cities and will have the next few weekends committed to packing everything up. As another setback I was up there this past weekend and just pulled my boat out of storage, only to find the motor will tilt up but not down. So much for the theory that “what goes up, must come down”! I’m sure it will eventually, but after I take it into the shop. Always makes me wonder how certain things can just break when the boat is just sitting there with nothing going on. Anyway, good luck guys…hopefully good reports are forthcoming! peace

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Oh Yeah!!! I will be there!!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Disappointed I won’t be out there this weekend for the night fishing, best way to do opener imo!

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Unfortunately I will miss the opener there this year. It has nothing to do with the C&R only limitation. I had hoped to be out there regardless. I am in the process of moving down here in the cities and will have the next few weekends committed to packing everything up. As another setback I was up there this past weekend and just pulled my boat out of storage, only to find the motor will tilt up but not down. So much for the theory that “what goes up, must come down”! I’m sure it will eventually, but after I take it into the shop. Always makes me wonder how certain things can just break when the boat is just sitting there with nothing going on. Anyway, good luck guys…hopefully good reports are forthcoming! peace

Is your boat up at Mille Lacs? If it is and you’re interested I have a friend up there who does mobile marine repair.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I’ll be there! in my recliner if it’s windy!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I’ll be there!

-J.

matthewkolden

I’ll be there. My first opener ever on Mille Lacs

big_g
    Isle, MN

I will be in my usual haunts… chased

Don Miller
    Onamia

Rather than drive 1/4 mile to launch on Mile Lacs I will drive 180 miles to Upper Red. Is this not a wonderful country?

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Rather than drive 1/4 mile to launch on Mile Lacs I will drive 180 miles to Upper Red. Is this not a wonderful country?

I’m still not sure why you’re so disenfranchised with Mille Lacs Don… Mille Lacs is a wonderful fishery and I couldn’t be more jealous that you get to live 1/4 mile from it. You should take me up on my offer from a couple years ago and come out with me sometime this summer or next winter.

Will

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Is your boat up at Mille Lacs? If it is and you’re interested I have a friend up there who does mobile marine repair.

It is, if you have a guy (and he’s any good), I could be… yay

I’ll PM you for more info

Andy

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I will be in my usual haunts… chased

Look out Hunters toast whistling rotflol

I’ll be there midweek, after the crowd thins out.. roll

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Leech cancelled for our group, I’m looking at wind forecasts now for Sunday on Mille Lacs. Seems my boat is gonna need to be on the NW side this year.

Kyhl
    Savage

I’m starting to get excited. Crappy weather or not. razz

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Will be up Saturday to get my boat out of storage and get it wet Saturday afternoon/night. Going to take the wife and kids bobber fishing on the rocks south of Terry’s till 9:59. Or can we stay out all night till Monday again?

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

Oh Yeah!!! I will be there!!

there is a name I haven’t seen in a while. Hay douggie how you been? I will be around, I am off for the next 10 days. There are alot more fish in the lake than just walleyes.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Will be up Saturday to get my boat out of storage and get it wet Saturday afternoon/night. Going to take the wife and kids bobber fishing on the rocks south of Terry’s till 9:59. Or can we stay out all night till Monday again?

That’s cutting it close with your boat. Hopefully no surprises like I had. sad
    Good luck guys, I’ll be thinking about you while I’m packing up boxes. Looking forward to hearing all the great reports. waytogo

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I wish I could make it up, but I’ll be on a smaller lake breaking in my motor. Hope to get some fishing in while I’m out.

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

I’ll be doing my traditional shore fishing at midnight. Sounds like I’ll be able to throw my lures a long ways out this year. I prefer it when the wind prevents that.

John Peterson
    Woodbury, Minnesota

I will be there.
    Out of Red Door.
    Gonna start by trolling cranks Friday Night…

Ny
    N Metro

Might get out Saturday evening on the south end depending on if the wind will die downa a bit or not

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.