What will YOU be doing Monday?

• huskerdu

Chasing/shooting/killing pheasants in ND – Temps in the 50s this weekend
    P.S just got off the pond in my yard playing hockey w/son!
    3″ of ice in East Bethel!

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Grant: do you know if the inland lakes are good to go, caribou or rice? I’m trying to head north somewhere Saturday and have family in Duluth so I’ve spent a some time on those two lakes. I would like to go out in the bay’s but never been so I’m not sure if venturing out in first ice is a great idea.

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

Quote:

Grant: do you know if the inland lakes are good to go, caribou or rice? I’m trying to head north somewhere Saturday and have family in Duluth so I’ve spent a some time on those two lakes. I would like to go out in the bay’s but never been so I’m not sure if venturing out in first ice is a great idea.

Yeah there is zero ice in the bay/harbor, so forget those plans.
    In the bays on lakes such as island, boulder, fish etc there should be enough ice. I personally have not been out yet due to a busy schedule so i have no first hand info for you, but you could call a place such as highbanks resort on fish lake, or silver fox resort on boulder lake before you go and see what they say and recommend. My guess is your good to go, but dont hold me to that!

dld24

ya I drove down to park point yesterday def won’t be fishing there for a while…went out on a small lake today..got one perch ha…the ice wasn’t as thick as I was hoping (3in) so I didn’t get to where I wanted….felt awesome to be out though…next week grant if ya want a fishing partner I will hit it with ya

rippinlips
    Alexandria, MN

Most likely I will be in class dreaming of catching the big EYE on the hard water..

Break could not come soon enough

-Dan

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

Quote:

ya I drove down to park point yesterday def won’t be fishing there for a while…went out on a small lake today..got one perch ha…the ice wasn’t as thick as I was hoping (3in) so I didn’t get to where I wanted….felt awesome to be out though…next week grant if ya want a fishing partner I will hit it with ya

Yeah that sounds good! send me an e mail and we can throw some initial plans together.

As far at the St louis, its going to be a long while
    Big east wind today doesnt help one bit.

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

only have to work 1 day between now and dec 15. i am sure that i will pop a few holes here in the bay. i got some new ice skates that i am chomping at the bit to try, the bay has smooth ice with no snow right now. it looks purfect for skating. i have to change the lower unit fluid in the 2 motors also. so much to do, so little time

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.