Gamehide Mathews Monster Jacket/Bibs

• outdoors

I am just about to purchase my first camo suit and I wanted the opinions of fellow hunters before I pull the trigger. Can anyone tell me if this is worth it or if I should look elsewhere. IMO you can’t complain about the price. If these garments are going to last me six to seven years, I’ll gladly pay this price.

I just need some justification before I pull out the plastic.
    Mathews Monster Jacket

Mathews Monster Bibs

big_g
    Isle, MN

Worth it Gamehide products were designed with the bowhunter in mind Built for Sept-Dec and the Freedom sleeve, is the bomb You should easily get 6 or 7 years out of this set

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’ve got a ton of different Gamehide product and couldn’t be happier. You’ll love that suit.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I own the set and they’re awesome!

I love the fact that they’re bibs/coat too rather than pants/coat. For much of Oct. you can use just the bibs with a lighter camo coverup, then add/remove the jacket as the weather dictates. It’s never easy to find a combination that does it all, and this is as close as I’ve found. That said, you wouldn’t expect a suit which is comfortable in 6 degree November hunts to be comfortable in 60 degree September hunts.

I sat in some rain during gun season this year, and was VERY pleased with the waterproofing on this set. Good luck, you’ll love em.

Joel

waterfowler99
    Midwest

This set is the bomb….Got to put them through the paces last fall and they performed flawlessly….I could not be happier with the company or the customer service…Top notch!

You won’t be disappointed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.