Evening Trolling 8-13

• loren_keizer

Well I ended up hitting OT to do some trolling this past Saturday night. Quite a few boats at the access we were at, which was different from earlier in the year. My buddy, David, and I hadn’t really had a good trolling outing yet this year and it was nice to have a good night of catching some walters.

We started fishing around 8-8:30 and caught fish steadily until right after dark. We didn’t stick around much after that to see if things would turn on again either. Ended up with 9 fish going into the livewell, and another dozen released. No fish over 18″, but it was still a fun night of catching.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Welcome to IDO. I have a feeling this fall is going to be a good one for trolling. These cooler temps are starting to get me pumped up for fall fishing…..Then the best time of the year….ice fishing.

Based on your username, hope to hear some hardwater reports from up your way. Welcome again.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Welcome to IDO….

Sounds like you had a good evening out anyway
    The low-light fishing takes some mastering, good work…

inge66

Quote:

Welcome to IDO. I have a feeling this fall is going to be a good one for trolling. These cooler temps are starting to get me pumped up for fall fishing…..Then the best time of the year….ice fishing.

Based on your username, hope to hear some hardwater reports from up your way. Welcome again.

You can say that again. Welcome to IDO…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.