Anyone gonna stay up for the NFL draft tonight?

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Gonna be kind of late by the time the queens draft for this old guy.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Clausen slip to us as was projected this morning. Possibly McCoy. We all know #4 only has a couple more good years left in him.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

ESPN had both of them going right past the Vikes into the 2nd round. I’d like to see them go LB or DB.

Tebow might still be there in round 2 or 3.!!!

ET

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

jkratky
    Lino Lakes, MN

Any one out there think Tebow has the same make-up as old #4.
    Not much for arm strength but seems to make things happen, Will’s his team to win, and just loves playing football like it’s meant to be played, at all cost. Just like #4. U can have Jimmy C,but McCoy would be huge. my 2 cents

Whiskerkev
    Madison

If #4 loses another step this year, he’ll be in reverse. Better lay on some camp arms Vikings or your pants will be on the ground again.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

I would like Tim on my team. Think of all the wasted draft picks anyways..I hope he lands in MN. But not in the 1st round.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

hags54701
    Eau Claire, WI

I love it….The Vikes fans on here had to hate on Brett for so many years that he only gets mentioned as #4. I can’t say I blame you. I refuse to really acknowledge that he is a Viking. I am still living by the thought that he is still retired.
    What is all this talk about him QBing this year for the Vikes? Did I miss the announcement or what? I know I didn’t miss the announcement. Favre would never announce his retirement or return this close to the draft. He would have to give up some of the spotlight to the draft. The movie star isn’t about to do that. Still my favorite Packer in history, but boy has he really done all he can to change people’s perspective on him.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Peter King, Don Banks, and Mel Kiper all have the queens taking Tebow in the first round. What a waste of a pick. Hope they do it.

frank_the_tank
    Red Wing, MN

Tebow would not be a waste of a pick. He will do more damage in the league than any of the other top QB’s. He has the attitude and the will power to be great. The other QB’s are just pretty boys.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I also want to see or hear Farve’s reaction if the Vikes draft Tbow in the first round. See if he’s learned to keep his pie hole shut (unlike the biching he did when the Pack drafted ARog in the first round). You know he will be PO’d if they don’t draft to fill immediate needs. He could care less about what happens 2 – 3 years down the road.

I would even go so far as to say Farves reaction will prevent the Vikes from drafting a QB in the first round.

It’ll be interesting to watch all the trades going on with the draft lasting 3 days and it being an uncapped year.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Maybe if they are drafting him as a FB. A QB? Not a chance. He was a great college QB in a college system. It won’t translate to the NFL. I guess he is a nice guy, but that doesn’t make up for the fact he can’t throw the ball or read a defense.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It’s funny, you listen to Gruden, he’s in love with Tebow. Listen to Dilfer, he thinks he will be a total bust. I’m just hoping we pick on time this year.

frank_the_tank
    Red Wing, MN

He will be the best QB in the draft. Playing QB is more about knowing how to win then having the physical abilities to win. Ask Jamarcus Russell.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

He will be the best QB in the draft. Playing QB is more about knowing how to win then having the physical abilities to win. Ask Jamarcus Russell.

I agree 100%. And the rest of you should too!

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Quote:

Gonna be kind of late by the time the queens draft for this old guy.

Next year they will pick alot earlier old man

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

My answer to the original question is no. I will be sleeping by 9.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

……or Gino Toretta. I think Tebow is too much of a longshot in first round. You can’t compare him to Favre as #4 has unreal armstrength. I wouldn’t mind giving him a shot in 3rd round or later. #1 or #2, no way.

Vikes should hold off on any high round QB’s, Rodgers contract will be up soon!!!!!

huntnrut

It’s all about a boy named SUH!!!!!!!!!

dog2th
    Omaha, NE

SUH!!!

Yea, I’m a homer, so what?

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

Tebow is a good athlete, not an NFL quarterback.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Please list out all the spread QBs that have been successful in the NFL. I wouldn’t pick any of those guys. Besides Clausen, they are all spread QBs.

But of course god loves Tebow so maybe that will help, but I can’t imagine god would give up his love for the packers.

Like I said, I would love to see the Queens take him in the first round.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Thompson needs to be fired. He took a guy from Iowa!

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

OK, nevermind the Queens drafting Tebow…

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

lol…nice move by the Vikes….tomorrow will be a full day of pics

bigpike

Nice pick by the Packers, they draft to fill a huge need with the tackle from Iowa. The guy was projected to be in the top ten in the draft and slid all the way down to 23. Kinda like Rodgers slid to Thompson 4 years ago. Thyroid issues zapped his strength last year but that is something that can be managed! Good Value

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

I am not a packer fan but they got a heckuva tackle, kudos for them!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Please list out all the spread QBs that have been successful in the NFL. I wouldn’t pick any of those guys. Besides Clausen, they are all spread QBs.

But of course god loves Tebow so maybe that will help, but I can’t imagine god would give up his love for the packers.

Like I said, I would love to see the Queens take him in the first round.

Tebow is going to be great…I can’t wait to see you eat your words, and drafting a guy from Iowa? Oh wow, there has NEVER been any GREAT NFL guys from Iowa…really?

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

lol…nice move by the Vikes….tomorrow will be a full day of pics

Wait all evening just to find out at the last minute they traided the pick away. Tomorrow starts at 5:00 pm

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.