Vikings were the better team!

• TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

I am glad that they showed up to play. You can’t win a game when you turn the ball over that many times.

We won’t see that again for a long time unless we can find a good QB.

What a great season!

Does Favre retire?

Brent Yeakey
    Bloomer, WI

Quote:

Does Favre retire?

Yes, but don’t worry he will still play next season.

bigpike

If the Vikings were the better team they would of been playing in Minnesota and the Vikings would of won- they were not the better team

earnit

How does it feel to have been FAVVVVVVVRE’D? Packer fans have seen way too many of them stupid passes by #4 w/ the game on the line. Oh well, they tried.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I think the Vikes where the better team to. That many mistakes in a game and the Saints didnt blow us out. Great game and way to go Saints.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Does Favre retire?

Yes, but don’t worry he will still play next season.

HAVE FUN WITH THAT QUEENS!!!!!

Kelly Jordan
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Favre on the ground,Favre on the ground,lookin like a victory with Favre on the ground.Helmet turned sideways,turf in his mouth,looking like a victory with Favre on the ground

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Just like when we lost at Pittsburgh, we were not the better team because a good team does not turn the ball over or get called for 12 in the huddle with a 50 yarder on the line to win the game.

Favre was amazing and 99.99% of QB’s would have never come back into that game. What a warrior! Probably why we always hated him at GB. Never could knock him out of the game.

I’m game for another year. Let us know Brett in late July/early August.

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

Quote:

The best team won.

No the the team with the most points won. They were not the better team

taz
    Frederic wi

Quote:

Favre on the ground,Favre on the ground,lookin like a victory with Favre on the ground.Helmet turned sideways,turf in his mouth,looking like a victory with Favre on the ground

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

If the Vikings were the better team they would of been playing in Minnesota and the Vikings would of won- they were not the better team

475 yards to 257….. turn overs…. the luckier team won, not the better one….also the team that had the most hurricanes & least amount of fans with all their teeth won

big G

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

475 yards to 257….. turn overs…. the luckier team won, not the better one….also the team that had the most hurricanes & least amount of fans with all their teeth won

big G

..and the team who city planners cam up with a genius plan to dam a lake above city level. Oooow, that was just mean pug.

Eric Ahlstrom
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

How does it feel to have been FAVVVVVVVRE’D?

It feels great because without Favre we wouldn’t have even gotten to that game. I would much prefer losing in the NFC championship game over going 8 and 8 and not making the playoffs with Jackson. Plus, we beat the Packers twice. Sounds like an awesome season to me.

sink-her
    Kasson MN

Quote:

Quote:

big G

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Congrats to the Vikes for a great season. I have to admit that I hope that Bret is back for them next year. It will make for an exciting NFC North.

Overall, thought the game was exciting and entertaining…wished the Vikes could have pulled it in the end.

Congrats to the Vikes and their fans.

FDR

molitor

Quote:

your an embarresement to rap,rhymes, or whatever you just tried to do……

honda75
    Iowa

Quote:

The best team won.

amen!!!! We all knew the vikings would choke. They always do….

Now the queens can watch the superbowl the same place as my bears…… AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Oh well, hopefully Rogers plays a dozen years or so, retires a couple times, then comes to the vikes. That’s the next time we’ll see an NFC Championship game….That we’ll probaly lose, as we’ve done every time I’ve been alive, except in ’76 when I was one.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

right on

will he or won’t he? haven’t cared since the 2nd or third time he “retired”

Kelly Jordan
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

ummmmmmmmmm,never mind if i have to explain it to you. all in good fun

kris_brantner
    My river

Quote:

hahahahaha that is great! maybe you should write to the commissioner of football and talk them into letting the vikes play in the super bowl. since they are the better team and the saints got lucky. i think it WAS pretty lucky that the gueens couldnt hold onto the ball, or that farve was on his @$$ more than standing up, or that a 20 somethen year old kid kicked a game winning field goal. he seemed more calm and collected making that game winning kick than the vikings did all game. you guys can still root on the nfc, next week in the pro bowl!

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

“Retribution is ours”. Sayith the PACKERS… The “VIKES” have to feel like the ultimate “Bridesmaid”

big_g
    Isle, MN

Retribution for the Packers, would have been at least making a game out of the Home game at lambow against their old washed up QB….. not going 0-2… then 1 and out…. Bring on the retirement saga… I for one see it as a good sign if he starts the waffle……

big G

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Quote:

Retribution for the Packers, would have been at least making a game out of the Home game at lambow against their old washed up QB….. not going 0-2… then 1 and out…. Bring on the retirement saga… I for one see it as a good sign if he starts the waffle……

big G

That would be Lambeau “G” and make NO mistake he will waffle>>>

big_g
    Isle, MN

big G

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I’ll take another year of Favre! This season has been the most fun since ’98 I just wish we could do an instant switch deal where Favre would become Jackson when the QB should run. That last interception would have have turned into a touchdown run.

dd

maddog
    Park Rapids Mn.

Alot of Packer fans yapping up in this forum.Yeah you fans are diehards –but you did’nt make it. We made it with your washed up old QB that showed heart and guts all season. Did the better team win I think not -We made too many mistakes. Why were you packer fans watching anyway? If us Viking fans had half the love for football as Brett has we would’nt be jumping on and off the bandwagon all the time. Hope he stays.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 153 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.