Best aluminum boat?

• John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I’ll vote Alumacraft.

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

I am going to buy a new boat and my money will go to alumacraft as you get more standard features and less money. There 2 xb hull design is awesome! But hey whatever you chose gets you on the water!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

I love my Starcraft. Best aluminum ride I’ve experienced, very roomy and fishable!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Quote:

I am going to buy a new boat and my money will go to alumacraft as you get more standard features and less money. There 2 xb hull design is awesome! But hey whatever you chose gets you on the water!

exactly

fisherman-j
    Northern MN

Whomever my sponsor is or that gives me a nice discount

StaleMackrel

There are a lot of good boats now days. I am 70 years old and have owened 7 boats. My first boat was a Lund. Pretty good boat. My next 6 were Alumacraft, most good but two were bad because of design. That was years ago. My present boat is an AlumaCraft Magnum 17. I have shopped since but I truly feel that AlumaCraft offers more boat for the money then Lund. I love my present boat. Also for you Lund owners that do not like Mercury. I have never had a problem of anykind on my Merc which is a 2001 model as well as my boat. Just trying to give you some input. Good luck in your selection but as I said, there are a lot of good boats out there now days.

medic242
    Sioux Falls, SD

I have a G3 and i have been in the others, but G3 is where my vote is, and a yamaha 4stroke is hard to beat.

huntfishhastings
    Hastings, MN

I bought my first boat bigger than a 14′ this year. I bought a 17′ alumacraft tiller with a yamaha 75 on it. Ive been very happy with the boat with the exception of the latches on the compartments, all the set screws fell out and then the latch falls off. The motor is great VTS is something no one who trolls should live without Yamaha/alumacraft gets my vote. One thing that should be up for discussion is trailers. My boat came with a karavan and its a pile.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.