Looking for work *DELETED*

• bck
    Big Stone Lake Sd

Post deleted by bck

buck-slayer

Put an add in the paper and try getting some jobs that way.

captddh
    Cannon Falls, MN

Sorry,…these are tough times,…I hope you get a break soon. I plan to have a garage attached this summer but I have a relative that needs work.

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Ben,

Good to see you turn up on here. Take a look at your PM’s.

Many of you guys knw me out here and I’ll vouch for this guy. I’ve known him most of my life. If you want to chat with me before talking to Ben shoot me a PM and i’ll get you my contact info.

Chris Shaul

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Many of you guys knw me out here

Anyway too change that

Back to helping Ben find a job

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Ben,
    Hopefully I can give some encouragement. I work with very high end custom homes. We have twice as many design/build agreements in progress than we did last year at this time. Some of these homes won’t break ground for at least another year. But if people can get past all the doom and gloom that is broadcasted every day in the news, one can see how strong the mid-west is. We don’t experience the extrememe highs and lows like the east and west coasts do. more than 80% of the extreme cases we hear about are in 4 states. That means 92% of the country is well above the doom and gloom.
    When I was still framing, I made an agreement with the guys that I worked for allowing me to take side jobs when things got slow. I picked up a lot of additions, remodels, decks,… Chin up and keep hammer’n. Things will work out.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I wish you the best of luck!! I’m in a similar boat. I know our company is barely surviving. I’m told our payroll is secure, but some “stay with us” incentive that was once very promising is now in jeopardy. It’s quite scary to think about how I would support my family without my job.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I feel for you on the weak market. I have been laid-off of 2 jobs in under 6 months due to the economy.
    I received word that the job I am currently laid-off from, is laying off an additional 30 people on top of the 37 already laid-off. So, I am also going to be in the market for a new job again in the near future

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Quote:

Quote:

Many of you guys knw me out here

Anyway too change that

Back to helping Ben find a job

Nope. I have all your numbers and know where you live.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.