Thanks Dean it was a great day on pool 4! 11-24-07

• millerman
    Red Wing, MN

Laid in bed this morning awake at 6:15 pondering getting the boat out. Well I talked myself into it and headed over to Everts and chatted with Dean on the bite! (He didn’t even get to sell me anything as I had all the hot jigs!) He sent me to where I got my big hawg sauger last year and said to start their! I shot up the river and no boats in my honey hole so I started off with a black/grey hair jig! Started jigging and bam nice eater fish! Jiggged some more and slam dunk it was on! Fish took line 4 times and was quite a head shaker! I got a glimps of her and wow what a hawg! Grabbed the net and their she was a big FAT 21-22″ sauger. Pictures are not the best and do not so her justice. I need to figure out how to use my timer and a small tri-pod! Fished for about 31/2 hrs and ended up with a limit of great eaters. I also got another 20″ big fat sow. I wish the oldguy could have been here! Lot better day than last weekend as far as temp and fatties! My thanks to Dean over at Everts! He will put you on fish if you want to make the trip! Also was very successful with Oyster ring worm on plain lead head!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.