Dean Marshall Evert’s Resort and IDA Staff

• mark strickland
    Hager City WI

Hello everyone,
    My name is Mark Strickland. I moved to the Red Wing area in early September. I moved from Walker MN to take the General Managers position at Marine Specialties in Red Wing.With the help from a very good friend Scott. I found this great position in a wonderful place on this earth.

Thank you Dean Marshall at Evert’s Resort. You have helped me out a ton with information about the river. It is very comforting to know there are such great people here to help a new person to this area .You have been a pleasure to know and great to talk with. I look forward to fishing with you and getting to be friends.

Brian and James thank you for all your help and information with the IDA web site. You should be proud of the customer service you supply it is awesome.

I am a pure fish head! And I am drooling every day as I look at the river from my office!
    Thank you all
    Mark Strickland

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Welcome aboard Mark!
    In my business I am often in need of your expertise… I make several trips to Pool 4 during the year and hope to meet you sometime!

mark strickland
    Hager City WI

Tom, Just give me a call and I’ll help you anyway I can. That goes for all the IDA anglers! I understand what its like to need help when you are away. I would apprciate the help on the road. What you give you get! I live with that thinking! looking forward to meeting you Tom!
    Thanks Tom

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome aboard Mark. You landed on the greatest fishing website in the world!!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Welcome Aboard!!!!!! Great to have you on

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Welcome to the site Mark. I am glad you find the site rewarding as well..

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Welcome to IDA Mark

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Welcome Mark! I hope you enjoy IDA as much as the rest of us do!I recently relocated here myself a few years back and the IDA folks sure made me feel welcome and I hope you find the same to be true!I am looking forward to learning some of those up-north fishing secrets!Let us know if there is anything you need.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Mark,
    Welcome to IDA, and Redwing area…
    Jack..

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Welcome aboard Mark!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors Mark!!!

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Welcome aboard Mark!
    You know Walker isn’t exactly an awful place to be; except if you want to open water fish in January!

Joel

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I said my welcome to Mark when we meet at Everts tonight…next time bring your boat for the dragging bite!

Welcome Mark!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Welcome Mark……I’d like to think all of us here at IDA/IDO would be willing to do the same as evert’s and Brian and James.

mark strickland
    Hager City WI

THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR THE WELCOMES!!!!
    Mark

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.