Pix will not leave my screen any Ideas

• papajon
    Grand Island Ne

I checked out a pix on here the other day I can not get rid of it.It is a open window all the time.Is a nice walleye but the guy holding it scares my children.I dont know how he is the shot was inside a ice house I guess older guy wearing a sock hat hooded jacket.I would like any ideas to get rid of him Thanks

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Im no expert but maybe clearing your cookies might help. Click on my cookies to the upper left.

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

That didnt work. I can close this site out and its an open window at the bottom I dont know jack about these I can hardly turn it on

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Cant you just open it up and then X it out with the Red X in the upper right corner. Or try right click and hit close. Thats about the extent of what I know. Good luck.

At least its not a picture of a bass.

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

When I bring it up that doesnt work It is like its stuck.

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

Thanks for the help anyway maybe if the guy would step out the door behind him in the pix it would leave.

Image shack hosting davesfish is what it sayes in the top tab

grey-ghost
    AR-USA

Try clicking the right hand button on your mouse, a small box should come up with different options. Select close and that should take care of your problem, hopefully, at least that procedure works for me. Hope it helps!

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

ctrl+alt+delete then select/highlight your web browser and click on the button to end task not sure but sounds like might be locked up.

Good luck

snowster
    Rochester MN

Quote:

ctrl+alt+delete then select/highlight your web browser and click on the button to end task

IF it freezes, then ctrl+alt+delete twice and it will shut your computer down.

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

didnt work my daughter just stoped by she pretty good on this thing she couldnt get it.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Right click on the picture and select “Properties” Post what the properties list.

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

My daughter got it off there I dont know what she did (goes to fast for me) Thanks for all the help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.