Cabelas Spring fishing events…

• tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

This weekend all Cabelas & BPS stores in Wisconsin have their gala fishing opener shows…
    Stop and say hi to Randy Weiland (Richfield) or myself (Green Bay). We are Cabelas Pro Staffers and will be glad to see fellow IDOers… BFishingTackle & Rapala items are stocked in both stores FYI… There will be some big sales too!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Just reminder- I’ll be doing seminars at Richfield. Post spawn walleyes on sat at 10 am and crank baits understanding the bite on Sunday at 10am. Hope to see you there!

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Wish I could be there Randy. Got cool kid stuff to do Sat.

Derek

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

You guys record these? Randy you mentioned a wireless mic for it and curious as to where a guy might be able to find those awesome seminars I’m sure you guys put on

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Sounds awesome guys ,have a great time both of you!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

You guys record these? Randy you mentioned a wireless mic for it and curious as to where a guy might be able to find those awesome seminars I’m sure you guys put on

Nick, I’ve recorded others and will do these also. The problem is time. The post spawn walleye seminar is about 45-50 minutes long with everything that I cover (maps, spawning habitat, presentations,….) No one wants to spend that much time online watching something like that. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time for editing it down to 20 minutes or so to just hit the highlights. I have a few companies that want me to get the crank bait seminar edited and on youtube, so that one will happen much sooner. Regardless, if they hit youtube, I’ll have informal links posted here for them. I promote IDO very extensively, but these seminars are not part of the In-depth outdoors program

BBKK
    IA

I’d watch a raw 45 minute seminar…

beats 90% of the crap on TV now.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

It’s not the weekend to visit the Grandson so I’ll miss seeing you again in GB Tom…Jer is still talking about the last time you were there…

If anyone wants to see a Wieland seminar(actually a college course)personally just hire him out for a half a day. ….You’ll learn more in 12hrs than you would on your own in 10yrs(IMO)….

Wish I could be there Randy

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Thanks for the kind words Jeff. But some days we can apply everything we have learned and still get a swift kick of reality. The old saying “It’s called fishing…not catching”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.