In-Fisherman. Meh

• Boogerbreath
    Bemidji, MN

I feel left out of the whole rant rash that swept thru IDO so here is mine – a little late in the game. Maybe some good will come out of it?

Got my In-Fisherman today – I was excited to read the dead stick article after talking to Tommy Skarlis at Al’s Marine in Rochester. I started to flip thru and noticed that I have seen a number of the article pictures before…. now recycled. Hmph. Buzz-kill. I was a senior designer to a national magazine for many years… and I know it does not take much to up it a notch.

I will send my thoughts to Doug. Maybe some good will come out of it?

Boogs

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

And here I thought it was gonna be the hot Meh girl with a fishing tank top shirt on, and to see its only a RANT!!!

briansmude

In-fish as well as any printed media nowadays is looking at any way possible to save a buck or two. Recycling a few old photos that only a few people notice is that the end of the world. The worst part of doing that is the guys that make a living out of selling those photos, but unfortunately that is a dying bussiness as well. Besides if you want to see beautiful outdoor photos you have to look no further than this site and Lens posts.

mojogunter

Wow people will complain about anything

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.