Offshore / Ocean Forum

• mwalters503
    Minnesota

Thoughts on adding an Offshore or Ocean Forum or Tournament Section? Some of the stuff the offshore guys are doing is pretty cool. Might be a way to broaden the IDO reach too?

I would love to see something like that!

Fishing for Sails and Mahi Mahi is something I really enjoy. I make it to puerto vallarta every other year, and normally get out fishing for these fish a couple times during my stay. Although I really don’t understand the actual logistics of catching these fish, its something that im interested in learning more about.

Fishing a sailfish tournament seems like it would be an awesome experience and It’s something thats definitely on my bucket list!

wallster
    Austin, MN

Im out in hawaii right now, peace: hope to have a mahi report on sat, if the wind allows for it.
    Wallster ><((((>

mwalters503
    Minnesota

I just got back from a sailfish tournament in Miami. Posted really great footage on youtube. You would have to search team503offshore to find it.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

I just got back from a sailfish tournament in Miami. Posted really great footage on youtube. You would have to search team503offshore to find it.

Do you have a link? I tried that search and it came up with……… No video results for “team503offshore”

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Cool video. Congrats on the 48th place finish

Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

Anyone familiar with Long range (7-10 day) trips out of San Diego?

buzzer
    Garnavillo Iowa

Awesome video

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.