My new ride!

• mule170
    Bemidji

First I would like to thank Tim Miller for posting about the big truck sale at Main Motors in Anoka. I was planning on keeping my 03 Silverado SS, But when I found out I could buy a 2011 Silverado for $15,500 after trade and sale price I about fell over. So I now have a brand new truck to pull my new Skeeter next spring. That is if the wife doesnt get grumpy about me buying a new truck and boat within 6 months. I figure someone has to keep the economy moving and when you die you cant take it with you. Also if anyone is looking for a new or used vehicle try them out, they are the best dealership I have ever dealt with. They are almost as good as the Skeeter boat center!

Walleyebry
    Isle, mn.

Nice ride! How many miles did you have on the SS?
    Walleyebry

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice ride !! Love the color !! It’s contagious

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Nice! (Besides being the wrong “flavor” ) I don’t have to try explain the value of forums to the wife anymore, they have only done us good.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

nice rides there fellows. G you didn’t get the Ram box? Thought that might make the ultimate ice fishing rig. Put your rods in one side schnaaps in the other and off you go.

Eric Pomplun
    janesville, wisconsin

nice truck man!

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

Damn NICE!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Next one Chomps.. Had one last Ice season, it was sweet. Rods and locator/camera and bait on 1 side…and HIGH LIFE on the other I will be out of this one about the end of November

mule170
    Bemidji

The SS had 96,000 miles and red was my second choice. I really like the bright blue I had on the SS, but now all the have is dark blue and I dont like dark colors! I really cant believe how nice they ride and how quiet they are. The kids and I drove from Rochester to Albert Lea today and averaged 21.3 mpg. That alot better than the 15mpg in the SS.

mnmarlin

Beautiful truck, I have an 09 Silver Silverado that looks similar. I hope yours treats you as well as mine has!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Nice rides fellas! I’m a chevy guy, by those Rams are growing on me.

gonecribbin
    reads landing MN

Nice ride I have the same truck except black… the 23 mpg on the highway is awesome!!!

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

Nice looking truck, I like everything painted! I used to be die hard chevy but on my second ram now and couldnt be happier.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

Nice looking truck, I like everything painted! I used to be die hard chevy but on my second ram now and couldnt be happier.

I’m with you guys. My Ram has been good to me, despite me not treating her better.

That reminds me, time for her 2 year oil change.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Also if anyone is looking for a new or used vehicle try them out, they are the best dealership I have ever dealt with.

I bought a used truck from them a few years ago. They were fine to deal with. I thought they were losing their GM franchise status, though?

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

You guys have to stop posting this stuff… I have a ’06 Silverado crew with 103k on it. Picking up a new vehicle for <$16k almost sounds too good to be true. Might hav eto venture over to Anoka this weekend.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I hear you. Mines a 98 with a 130k on it. Long past due for a up grade.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Nice looking rig.

mule170
    Bemidji

Thanks guys for all the good comments. It feels good to have a new truck again. I cant believe I had thee SS for 8 years, but she was an awesome truck and very fast. It was just time to make more room for the family and dogs. I believe that Ford,Dodge,Chevy and Toyota all make good vehicles, they really cant afford to make bad ones anymore. Each is their own! I will always drive Chevy and use Lowrance sonars! But like I said before, I couldnt pass up on an awesome deal.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.