Bragging

• The Pessimist

I’ve had nothing real spectacular happen this season. Some nice fish, nothing huge. No huge number of total fish caught for the season, etc. Anyone have something to brag about? I like hearing about guys who have a five fish day, 50+ fish for the season, or one big horse. If you’ve got something good post it here, or if you know of someone who caught 100 fish this year, tell their story.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

I think I’m in the same boat as you for the season. I’ve caught a fair amount of fair to middlin’ size fish . Hopefully, something exciting happens in the next month or so worth braggin’ about

Derek Hanson

I might have something to brag about (*praying*) after this weekend. I’m going to nail them Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Hopefully a 50 inch plus muskie is in my near future.

Derek Hanson

Just got back from my trip, which was shortened due to the miserable weather today, but I still got 2 days of fishing in. Nothing for me on saturday, brother caught 2 low 40 inchers. Then yesterday I caught 51.5, 47, and a 42, and my bro got 0. All very fat fish. Funny how only one person catches all the fish on a given day. I will try to post pics as soon as I get them developed. I still have 16 pics left to take, so it might be a little while yet. Good luck to those who are sticking it out in these cold windy conditions.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Congrats, Baby Mallard!!! Looking forward to the pics!!!

Mark

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Way to go Mallard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.