Fishfinders, GPS, VHF Radios at Everts Resort!

• john23
    St. Paul, MN

That’s awesome! Between all the new products and Dean’s phenominal sales ability, Everts’s going to need a bigger store soon!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I agree, I’m never going there again

I can see it now, but honey, I really need this Dean said so

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m still King of Evert’s until close of business on Sat. 8/28…after that the boss is back.

Call or PM ME…for prices….

jhalfen

As I scrolled through this list, I thought…yep, got that, got that, got that too…and all courtesy of Wade at Jolly Ann.

Making these products available through Dean is terrific. It allows the Jolly Ann faithful to keep business in the family and get (what I presume will be) on-the-spot delivery for those all too frequent electronics emergencies.

Let me make a suggestion Wade and Dean….have a few 24V Minn Kotas available for the spring and fall seasons for those guys with girly 12V trollers that get outmatched by strong seasonal flows (presuming that we actually get some waer back in the river in the near future).

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dean and I have decided to make some electronics available at Everts Resort. Below is a list of what he has available now. Stop in and say hello to Dean and check out the lineup of new products. Dean has St. Croix Rods, reels, and BFT Tackle available as well. Everts Fishing Resort is located on Pool 4 of the Mississippi River, across the bridge from Red Wing, MN. For direction, see the link above or go to http://www.evertsfishingresort.com.

ICOM M402S VHF Package (includes radio, 5206-N antenna, and Mount)

Standard Horizon Matrix VHF Package (includes radio, 5206-N antenna, and Mount)

EAGLE FISHSTRIKE 2000C W/Transom Mt xducer (this unit is sonar-only, but a GPS can be added)

STANDARD HX370S VHF with free VAC-370 RAPID CHARGER!

GARMIN GPSMAP 178C INT W/ Transom mt xducer. This can be set up on the trolling motor with a trolling motor xducer mount. Otherwise, it’s set to go on dash.

STANDARD HX270S HAND HELD VHF

LOWRANCE X102C sonar W/HST-WSBL Transom mt xducer

LOWRANCE X102C W/O TRANSDUCER package with LOWRANCE PDT-WBL TROLLING MOTOR xducer for a bow mount setup

LOWRANCE LMS-332C with transom mt xducer and GPS

LOWRANCE Globalmap 3500C color GPS

john23
    St. Paul, MN

That’s awesome! Between all the new products and Dean’s phenominal sales ability, Everts’s going to need a bigger store soon!

john23
    St. Paul, MN

nick
    Lakeville, MN

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I’m still King of Evert’s until close of business on Sat. 8/28…after that the boss is back.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

jhalfen

As I scrolled through this list, I thought…yep, got that, got that, got that too…and all courtesy of Wade at Jolly Ann.

Making these products available through Dean is terrific. It allows the Jolly Ann faithful to keep business in the family and get (what I presume will be) on-the-spot delivery for those all too frequent electronics emergencies.

Let me make a suggestion Wade and Dean….have a few 24V Minn Kotas available for the spring and fall seasons for those guys with girly 12V trollers that get outmatched by strong seasonal flows (presuming that we actually get some waer back in the river in the near future).

jhalfen

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Jason, good point and we will make it happen. We can also get just about any item to Dean’s place in 1-2 days. So, if there’s something you need while there just let us know and we’ll see what we can do.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Jason, good point and we will make it happen. We can also get just about any item to Dean’s place in 1-2 days. So, if there’s something you need while there just let us know and we’ll see what we can do.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Steve Vick
    New London, MN

Quote:

THANKS BRIAN!!!!!! I never dreamed I could find a locator/gps for under a hundred bucks! . And I promise…I won’t tell Dean, like you said.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I might be in trouble now…

Steve Vick
    New London, MN

Quote:

THANKS BRIAN!!!!!! I never dreamed I could find a locator/gps for under a hundred bucks! . And I promise…I won’t tell Dean, like you said.

Steve Vick
    New London, MN

Quote:

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.