Brewers

• rmartin
    United States

Steady improvement with each playoff game and some of the bats waking up.

The Packer’s game proves that Murphy’s law is true. Had a bad feeling after the gift TD following the muffed(?) punt. 4/5 missed FG’s and a missed PAT, WTH?

Mike Martine
    Inactive
    la crosse wis

Brewers vs dodgers for the nlcs . 196 mil payroll loaded with stars vs 84 m payroll loaded with very good talent playing lights out right now . This is good stuff!! The one game I was able to take my family to this year was against the dodgers , and they beat kershaw. Why can’t they do it again toast woot woot

bigpike

Got tickets for game 6 in Bernies terrace. Seems poetic sitting in the cheap seats against the mighty Dodgers. Cant wait for this series to start!

Dan
    Southeast MN

Enjoy it guys. It still seems weird to have people in the IDO community talking about playoff baseball because the greater MN/WI hasn’t had it much in…..in awhile. It’s a fun time and I’m glad you guys can have some fun with it this year.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Great win!

The Crew pulls off the W. Hader is as good as it gets mowing down star Dodgers for 3 innings. We will see how they respond with heavy bullpen usage early in a long series.

kabefisherman11

Brewers knocked around their ace. The bullpen was ok and they had enough offense with yelich going 0 for 4. This was a good win but la will not go away easily. I hope for a Miley 5 inning shutout or better tomorrow. I love the fight from this team and this will be fun to watch. Go brewers!

bigpike

Free burgers at Webbs today off the 12 game win streak….last time Webbs gave free burgers was 1987. ssw 2 games during that streak. One was the Dale Sveum walk off grand slam on Easter Sunday the other was down in Chicago against the Sox. Go brewers make it a 19 game win streak!

kabefisherman11

Well that’s frustrating. Jeffress needs a new roll. It wasn’t gonna be easy. Go get em monday.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Good baseball game.

jld
    Holmen

Well that’s frustrating. Jeffress needs a new roll. It wasn’t gonna be easy. Go get em monday.

Jeffress ends up with the loss but if Burnes does his job in the 7th everything is set up for Jeffress and Knebel for the 8th and 9th. Burnes has been solid until yesterday. Jeffress has been a little shaky lately but this formula has worked all year for the Crew so hopefully it continues.

rmartin
    United States

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>kabefisherman11 wrote:</div>

Jeffress ends up with the loss but if Burnes does his job in the 7th everything is set up for Jeffress and Knebel for the 8th and 9th. Burnes has been solid until yesterday. Jeffress has been a little shaky lately but this formula has worked all year for the Crew so hopefully it continues.

Agreed

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Something to cheer about… yay

Always a great series when they go to game 7!

Attachments:
    1. NLCS_Dodgers_Brewers_Baseball_60216.jpg

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.