Brad Juare

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I haven’t seen him post here in quite some time. Has anybody hired him for a open water trip on Mille Lacs? He trolls exclusively so I could learn a bunch from him I think.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Yes, he is still fishing and giving trolling clinics-Mille Lacs, Lake of the Woods, and Lake Vermillion this year. Search online for Open Water Trolling Clinics and you will find him.

In my experience and in talking to Brad, the basin trolling bite has been hard to find the last 2 years on Mille Lacs.

walleyewizard

I was at a Twin Cities Walleye Unlimited meeting last night where Brad gave a great 2 hour talk on basin trolling. Very informative talk! Would recommend getting in touch with him if you want to improve your trolling techniques.

deertracker

He posts a lot of his personal FB page. Like always, been finding some big fish this summer. Walleyes and salmon/lake trout.
    DT

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thanks for the info guys. Wish I had known about the Walleye Unlimited thing I might have gone.

Jason Merritt

Took his trolling clinic 2 years ago on Mille Lacs. Its was very informative and well worth the it. Have had great success using what I learned from him to catch bigger fish more consistently and lots of eaters too. I would definitely recommend taking the clinic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.