IDA’s Fishnut will represent MN as Fed Championshp

• fluker

CONGRATS to Brent Haimes (Fishnut)! He was the top MN qualifier from MN at the B.A.S.S. Nothern Divisional. He finished 11th overall in the event.

Additionally, to add to the previous post, congrats to the WI State Team for winning the team side of the competition!

Fluker

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Congrats Brent!!! Way to go!!

gregh
    s.e. minn

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Good job Brent. Where is the national? When?

gregh
    s.e. minn

Hey basshundter, nice sig. line. The admin.’s allow that but axe mine because it says “Champion Boats”, what a crock!! Sorry Brent, didnt mean to spoil your post.

fluker

Nationals is Nov 5-10. The location has not been announced yet, however Brent had heard rumor of 1 lake and 2 other areas.

Hey Brent, after our conversation tonight, I checked on when they should know the location. In Corkran’s Blog he states they should be annoucing the location September 23-28, 2007. So still another month it looks like.

SLee
    Crystal,MN

riverfan
    MN

Congratulations Brent Brent did a great job under some very tough conditions. On day one he had to come in after 2 hours due to motion sickness/flu. Had he been able to stay out he would have finished much higher.

John

fishnut

Thanks guys! What an awesome fishery! I will be glad to get back to the river and the tranquility of it. I’m not going to miss the wind and waves, but the big smallies will not be forgotten. Special thanks to Rick and John. P.S. Rick, my tackle is still drying.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.