AIM Mille Lacs

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Went up to watch the weigh in ( or whatever they call it) lots of Warrior boats! Some very, very sharp color schemes.

carmike

What was the winning weight??

Brian Hoffies

I didn’t hang around to find out. Somebody said it would take until 5 o’clock to figure it out. I didn’t care that much to hang around.

Brian Hoffies

I wanted to do the 20′ tiller but somebody had it out. Maybe i’ll catch them at Leech. I’m not ready to buy anyway, just had some time to kill this afternoon. Tomorrow i’ll post some photos of Warriors that fished the event. Some real nice boats there today!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Roughly 40 to win. 30 for any money. Pretty good event.

drew-evans
    rochester MN

are there any results posted any where yet?

Brian Hoffies

Jim C had posted some results last night on one of the sites. It was a link to their Facebook page which I don’t do so I don’t have any info for you, sorry.

nord

Looks like 38.13 took first place.

ted-merdan

Quote:

Jim C had posted some results last night on one of the sites. It was a link to their Facebook page which I don’t do so I don’t have any info for you, sorry.

Really feels like a miss to not have results or a leaderboard available for those interested that don’t have one specific type of social media. Or is it just me…

If you are trying to get this format/series up and running (and I think very highly of it) spread the results in as many avenues as possible…

-ted

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Here is what I pulled off the ole’ FaceSpace regarding any leader boards…

Brian Hoffies

Nice job Brett looks like you cashed a check

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Quote:

Quote:

Really feels like a miss to not have results or a leaderboard available for those interested that don’t have one specific type of social media. Or is it just me…

If you are trying to get this format/series up and running (and I think very highly of it) spread the results in as many avenues as possible…

-ted

…X2.. I looked for results on IDO and on AIMs Web Site. Found Zip Zero. …rrr

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.