Thank you to IDO and this family for the past years.

• fishinfool
    mn

Hi folks, most of you know that over the past several years I have come to the IDO asking for assistance at my local kid’s fishing event that I host and have received very generous donations over the years from this site and from James himself.

This year, I decided to turn to the neighborhood folks for assistance in keeping this program running and have received very generous assistance.
    At this point I won’t be asking for assistance as I feel the event has established itself, and I love the idea of the neighborhood helping with that process.

Please know from the bottom of my heart that I truly appreciate all the assistance you folks have given me.

My son would be so proud of this site assisting me with establishing such an event in his memory.

Thank you to James. Thank you for allowing me to come on this site and ask for assistance with my dream. I will never forget your generosity.

Jeff Coe
    FISHINFOOL

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2159.jpeg

Gregg Gunter

Keep up the good work in honor of your son. Well done sir!

MX1825

I’m sure your son is looking down on his Mom and Dad is very proud. You deserve a pat on the back sir. applause

Dan
    Southeast MN

toast Love to see people doing great things for others.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Thanks fishinfool for doing this over the years.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

WTG Fishinfool. Keep up the great work you are doing. Nice job.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.