Bass forum is expanding

• bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

The bass forum is in need of a larger forum so we have decided to remove the walleye forum in the mississippi walleye section. We figure that the bass forum will be alittle less crowded if we expand the space. Thank you for your cooperation.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Nick,
    With Mack taking the guys from the cat forums bassin, we can/will be adding those to the bass forums SO eventually we will take over their forum. With that said lets leave the sewer trout guys alone, since we all know that they ride the short bus wearing helmets.

Ron

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

waterfowler99
    Midwest

Quote:

With that said lets leave the sewer trout guys alone, since we all know that they ride the short bus wearing helmets.

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

I like the way you guys think!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

WOW…things must be a ton of fun in the Bass forum if you are spending your time in the Catfish and Walleye Forums

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

What Bret said!

<snicker>

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

this was just a notice don’t shoot the messenger! im giving you a fair ammount of time to pack your bags and leave before this forum is condemed!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Not sure what an ammount is…but thanks for the heads up I’m sure we will all take heed to this warning

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Nick I find it funny that you are posting this after you caught all those walleyes the other day..

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I also will have to agree with Bret…Its not like there’s much ever going on in the bass forum. Only 3 or 4 posts a week, usually at least one of them is a report from me.. at least there is an abundance of helpful information here.

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

cade kiss my ! wait till you hear about today!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

lol, i was just given ya crap. I thought it was kind of funny

martin_vrieze
    Eagan

Quote:

BrianK, where did you find that “LA LA LA LA” icon? That’s bleeping funny!!! My youngest kid uses that one on me all the time…

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

We may as well combine the Walleye and Cat forum. There is not much that goes on there anyway! They both taste the same anyway!!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Yep…Walleye and Cats are edible!!!! That’s why God made Bass, so my tomato plants have something to eat also!!!!!!!!

honda75
    Iowa

keep dreaming this forum will stay open for the good info. on good fish not just bass.

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Good info. Put worm or leech on hook, throw out behind boat, wait for bite! That’s fun!!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Good info. Put worm or leech on hook, throw out behind boat, wait for bite! That’s fun!!

Same way I fish Bass, after all, they are just a big Sunfish. I don’t see the big hipe…..other than the big money vendors are making from guys fishing for big Sunfish. Someone has to be laughing all the way to the bank

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Walleye’s, Cat’s, Bass. Cut all there heads off and pan fry them!!

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

Its been said millions of times and by god its true. Carp are nothing but an invasive species

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.