Pool 3, Saturday, Nov 11th

• boone
    Woodbury, MN

I spent the morning hitting the Pool 3 wingdams with Dinosaur but we came up empty expect for a couple of small saugers. I was surprised we did so poorly…. the weather was great, the current wasn’t too bad, the water clarity good, good company, etc. but I couldn’t find any fish. We also tried working three-ways with stick baits over the top and around the sides of a nice sandbar but could get anything interested except for a red fox that sat on the beach and watched us for several minutes. We also fished the around the train bridge at Prescott for a bit and observed some boats catch some small saugers with a keeper every now and then.

How did anyone else do?

Boone

boone
    Woodbury, MN

Saturday, November 11th????? What was I typing! It should be Saturday, November 2nd. Sorry about that.

WALLEYECHICK
    ROSEMOUNT, MN

ON THE WATER FROM 1130-230 SAT NOV 2. THREE OF US FISHED WITH MINNOWS-JIGGING-CAUGHT 16. 8 KEEPERS. SMALLEST SAUGER WAS 15 INCHES BIGGEST WAS 21. MOST WALLEYES WERE SMALL BUT HAD 1-20 INCHER. IT WAS A BLAST WE ONLY FISHED ONE SPOT IN THE DAM AREA BY HASTINGS.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.