POOL-8 TUES., 730PM

• HOOSIER
    West Salem, Wi.

Too good a looking evening to not try for 1 more good walleye, night fishing, full moon, river fishing event. On the water, shoreline fishing this time, at 730pm. I was either too late or too early for any good fishing action. 3,18 inch walleyes, in 1 1/2 hours, of k-grub, and husky jerk casting from shore. Rip-rap areas, that during the day produced some fish, were a bit stingy on the evening bite. The conditions were great, I beleive my timing on this evening was wrong. Will give the same areas , the same treatment, tomorrow nite.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thanks for the report from 8 Hoosier. I’ve caught some dandies after dark down there. Did the Husky Jerks turn any fish for you?

HOOSIER
    West Salem, Wi.

The husky jerks while a great looking lure running in the water did not produce a fish that evening. Each fish came on the k-grub. The anticapation of a smashing strike on the husky jerk did not happen. Opted for an early morning outing Thursday, instead of a night trip Wednesday, will look at several areas that produce fish during the day, and pay more attention to the locations this time, than before, and then give it a go again Thursday and Friday evenings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.