River Rumble

• francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Anyone planning on checking the action out? I will be on the water fishing and watching in the mornings for the next four days. Planning on taking the family down for the festivities on Saturday.

FDR

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Taking the boys Sunday…should be fun…

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

I’ll be there for the weigh-ins & grab some of the good eats that are being sold. I know several of the anglers, so I want to see how they did and if any of the areas I suggested to a couple of them, were fished. It’s gonna be a good time!!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Been watching them go past the office all week prefishing. It has ben like having a front row seat The wife and I will be there this weekend!

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Been watching them go past the office all week prefishing. It has ben like having a front row seat The wife and I will be there this weekend!

Bret,

from your front row seat. Would you say a majority of the boats are headed south, versus pool 7?

Thanks,

FDR

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Seen more boats go South pre fishing then what I seen today. I know where Kevin Vandam is spending most of his time

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

There must have been a good number to the South, they are pouring out of the West Channel balls to the wall right now

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Roamed Pool 7 this morning. Only ran into 7 different Elite boats. Thinking of heading down river tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will run into more action.

FDR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.