They always make me laugh.

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I can remember being a little kid watching the Three Stooges before and after school. The slap stick comedy still makes me laugh all these years later.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

A true classic Dutch.I get a chuckle out them yet myself.

MX1825

Some of the best old TV to watch.

Sylvanboat

Patriots too.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0255.jpg

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Run across them occasionally on early morning cable tv. I laugh out loud often.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Lots and lots of old comedy’s that while not politically correct in these times would be welcome viewing during prime time I think. Part of the problem today is we take ourselves far to seriously and don’t laugh enough.

maddogg

Lots and lots of old comedy’s that while not politically correct in these times would be welcome viewing during prime time I think. Part of the problem today is we take ourselves far to seriously and don’t laugh enough.

Now days if somebody isn’t getting hurt or shamed it isn’t funny.

AK Guy

I remember going to the elementary school on Saturday afternoons to watch the 3 Stooges. Probably be protestors if that was done today.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Part of the problem today is we take ourselves far to seriously and don’t laugh enough.

And here all this time my Mother told me I don’t take myself serious enough. doah

I wasn’t big on the Stooges or the Marx Brothers… but I would seek out Abbott and Costello. rotflol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.