The Vikings. Now I know why I quick caring 25 years ago

• kwp
    Eden Prairie

Just too tough to watch. Too many disappointments to list.

By hey, there’s always next year.

I really feel sorry for the dedicated fans shock

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

X2. I stopped watching games or reading sport’s pages many years ago, and life is better.

Now back to fishing )

S.R.

Morel King
    PLAINVIEW MN

As bad as it sucks we lost and wont be in the playoffs it still a lot better than being like some of the other teams and being eliminated from playoffs by thanksgiving atleast we had something to care about at the last week of the year toast it could be worse like 6-9-1

queenswake
    NULL

I have never understood why Cousins got signed. He was never great on the Redskins. QBs don’t suddenly blossom overnight to become franchise QBs. So we gave up three cheap QBs for a gamble on one mediocre QB.

I also wonder why Cousins ever agreed to this. He knew deep down that he was never going to rise to the level one expects from that kind of money deal. Why put all of that pressure on himself? He hasn’t had a fun time this season and can you imagine how many sleepless nights he is going to have this off-season? Why put that on yourself?

jld
    Holmen

At least the Vikes have two more years with big game Kirk as their QB woot

jld
    Holmen

I also wonder why Cousins ever agreed to this. He knew deep down that he was never going to rise to the level one expects from that kind of money deal. Why put all of that pressure on himself? He hasn’t had a fun time this season and can you imagine how many sleepless nights he is going to have this off-season? Why put that on yourself?

84 million reasons….guaranteed

Morel King
    PLAINVIEW MN

. cousins could be the guy u need to give him more time in the pocket, PS its been a few years since vikes have had two 1000 yard receivers . My prediction we will be back in the driver seat next season / skol

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I have never understood why Cousins got signed. He was never great on the Redskins. QBs don’t suddenly blossom overnight to become franchise QBs. So we gave up three cheap QBs for a gamble on one mediocre QB.

Everybody saw both lines get dominated. Absolutely dominated. Blame it on Kirk if it makes you sleep better. If not for the miracle last year there would not have been the unrealistic goals of this year. This team finished where they should. Ahead of the Lions and Packers.

I have no problem with Cousins. He was better then Bridgewater ever will be and he made it through the season which Bradford wouldn’t have. If you want to point fingers point them at Zimmer, he is the guy that can’t get the team up for big games.

Anyway, it’s whine time now!! jester

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Just too tough to watch. Too many disappointments to list.

By hey, there’s always next year.

I really feel sorry for the dedicated fans shock

isn’t that the same story with every professional MN sports franchise? This is loserville USA and I have not let things like games bother me. I am a fan and will not turn my back on any of the teams here but I really enjoy football period so oh well, I will sleep better than Kirk or any of the crazy nutjobs that there whole life is sports sports sports. I can’t wait to go fishing tomorrow!

Pete S

As bad as it sucks we lost and wont be in the playoffs it still a lot better than being like some of the other teams and being eliminated from playoffs by thanksgiving atleast we had something to care about at the last week of the year toast it could be worse like 6-9-1

that there is your glass is half full of purple koolaid response to a team favored to get the superbowl and not making the playoffs

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Are heads are going to roll? Who goes first? How long will it take.

The Wilfs fired Tice before he got out of the locker room.
    coffee

Morel King
    PLAINVIEW MN

They already rolled DeFilippo out of here a few weeks ago , what else do u want applause

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

It is just brutal to be a Vikings fan. Brutal.

David Saf

Time to clean house, enough said! I don’t post a lot but that game was ridiculous. The best thing about it was at half time we had fish tacos. They need some changes in coaching and management. Case was better also.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Case & the Bronco’s won’t be playing next week either.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

They already rolled DeFilippo out of here a few weeks ago , what else do u want applause

Burnsie whistling

Can’t think off a more entertaining coach,win or lose.

David Saf

Case didn’t sign for 84 mil

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Isn’t it ironic the the first two to post on the Viking loss said they don’t watch?

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I feel sorry for eelpout, it’s a cold night to have to go downtown and pick up lawn chairs

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I just flushed all my Koolaid down the toilet.

and I’ll never buy buy anymore, ever, again!

at least until next September

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Are heads are going to roll? Who goes first? How long will it take.

The Wilfs fired Tice before he got out of the locker room.
    coffee

let’s work on the offense line, that be a really good start.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I feel sorry for eelpout, it’s a cold night to have to go downtown and pick up lawn chairs

It’s cold and lonely.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>jeff_huberty wrote:</div>

It’s cold and lonely.

Been there since 1970, hard to believe it all start back then.
    toast

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Hey Dutch, I do think Teddy would be better than Cousins now. He had the ability to run.

Great qb’s save bad offensive lines.

He (Cousins) is exactly who we thought he was, don’t fool yourself.

The storied history of choking continues!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

And before all you Cousins backers start pleading your case, tell me one big game he’s ever won. Ever.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

And before all you Cousins backers start pleading your case, tell me one big game he’s ever one. Ever.

One step further
    Name a Vikings QB to ever win a big one

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>belletaine wrote:</div>
    And before all you Cousins backers start pleading your case, tell me one big game he’s ever one. Ever.

One step further

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>belletaine wrote:</div>

One step further

Agree to an extent Jeff. Winning a Championship game is pretty big. I know it’s not the biggest but we just missed the playoffs with cousins, not even a wildcard in a weak NFC.

I said it a coupleweeks ago, the Vikes have a storied history of choking.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Isn’t it ironic the the first two to post on the Viking loss said they don’t watch?

I had the same thought.

David Saf

Cousins is as mobile as a guy on crutches I know we need line help but 3 and out is not the norm for a good offense, receivers should be beyond the first down marker. Where is the coaching???

Karry Kyllo

isn’t that the same story with every professional MN sports franchise? This is loserville USA and I have not let things like games bother me. I am a fan and will not turn my back on any of the teams here but I really enjoy football period so oh well, I will sleep better than Kirk or any of the crazy nutjobs that there whole life is sports sports sports. I can’t wait to go fishing tomorrow!

What about the 4 time WNBA champion Lynx?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.