A letter from Crimson Trace.

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I made this post a while back..about Crimson Trace Lasergrips.

>Click Here<

Today I recieved a letter from Crimson Trace it said in part…

Quote:

Thank you for purchasing Crimson Trace Lasergrips and for participationg in our “Free Batteries for Life” program. Enclosed is your first set of replacement atteries and our latest newsletter entitled, “Five Things Every Handgun Oner Should Know?.

The batteries that power our Lasergrips are generally good for four hours of continuous “on-time.” They have a shelf live of about five years.

This program entitles you to twosets of batteries per calendar year. Please call us toll free at 800-442-2406 when you need your next set of free batteries…..

…..

We look forward to the opportunity to earn your trust.

Best reguards,

Nathan Hoke

Customer Service Director

What a nice little perk!

From my understanding the “Free Batteries for Life” program runs until 6/30/06.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

very informative post Brian…as an ex law enforcement officer I sure would have had these if they were available back in the 1970s.
    I may just get some…

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

very informative post Brian…as an ex law enforcement officer I sure would have had these if they were available back in the 1970s.
    I may just get some…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

As with catfish Tom, they aren’t for everyone and not legal in a number of states to hunt with…(????)

(not that catfish are legal to hunt with in some states )

They amaze me as to what they do to a handgun. Shoot from the hip, left handed…even laying on the ground. As long as the dots on the target….there will be a hole through it!

That’s after a person gets use to them…the first time out I was shaking so bad it was ridiculas.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

As with catfish Tom, they aren’t for everyone and not legal in a number of states to hunt with…(????)

(not that catfish are legal to hunt with in some states )

They amaze me as to what they do to a handgun. Shoot from the hip, left handed…even laying on the ground. As long as the dots on the target….there will be a hole through it!

That’s after a person gets use to them…the first time out I was shaking so bad it was ridiculas.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.