Stillwater Burger n Beer

• Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Gonna be staying in Stillwater Tuesday night. Looking for advice on the best burger n beer establishment. Feel free to join me. If the bartender/waitress is cute, I spose that’s ok too…. mrgreen

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Plenty of cute waitresses in town. Shouldn’t be a disappointment there.

Roy

Lolo American Kitchen. Their burgers are incredible.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I’m slightly biased but my suggestion is to head 10 min across the river to downtown Hudson and go to Agave Kitchen. I know it’s classified as “Tex-mex” but their burgers are awesome (as well as all their other food). I’ve never had a bad meal or someone tell me “meh” after recommending it.

Also, their Agave Twinkie is delicious!

Homepage

(Now I want to go there)

If you want true burgers and beers, Milwaukee Burger Co just up the hill has it all and great beer selection.
    Wife and I haven’t had a bad burger there yet either. Just more chain style and not the uniqueness you’ll find at Agave.

Home

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Lolo American Kitchen. Their burgers are incredible.

X2

Also Agave Kitchen in Hudson is awesome too. There is also a LoLo’s in Hudson as well.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

LOL! I was going to say Lo Lo’s too but I didn’t want to be the odd man.

Turns out I’m the third man!

I haven’t had their burgers but the brussel sprouts are awesome! (I’m not joking I’ll have two orders while there!)

The duck bacon is worth a try too.

If it was the FW’s turn to cook tomorrow, we would join you.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ps I had the Q for Cucumber drink there once, errr twice.
    If you like the taste of spring…
    But alas, it’s not beer. )

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

X3 on LoLo. It’s all good there.

Grouse

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

Lolo’s or Bricks and Burbon are great choices. Bricks and Burbon have a few more burger choices but both places are very good.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Lolo’s or Bricks and Burbon are great choices. Bricks and Burbon have a few more burger choices but both places are very good.

I have heard a lot about this place but haven’t tried it yet. Is it just the name or do they actually have a good bourbon selection?

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I should give everyone a thank you for your suggestions. I went to Lolo’s on Tuesday night. It was a little busy, and of course I don’t know anyone there. I’m kinda used to my small town establishments where I walk in and the lady’s behind the bar know my name. (Insert Cheers Norm! here).
    So I ordered a bacon cheeseburger, a side of duck bacon, and some parmesan tater tots. The duck bacon was very good. The burger was possibly the best I’ve ever had. A couple different brews and I was off to bed.
    If I come through town again, I may have to stop for another burger.

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>outdoors4life wrote:</div>

I have heard a lot about this place but haven’t tried it yet. Is it just the name or do they actually have a good bourbon selection?

I am not a drinker so I am not sure but that is what I have heard.
    Matchsticks is the newest resteraunt in town (Part of the Crosby Hotel) and they have a heck of a selection of “Spirits” and happy hour is the time to go there.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.