2013 Rock River Walleye League – Weekly Results

• nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Jeff edited his childish post, that’s unfortunate, I would have loved everyone to see it. I however am not ashamed of my post, therefore I’m not going to delete it. So, with that being said the following is my reply at the shot Jeff took at us.

Wow Jeff..lmao… you are one sore loser. Its no wonder you can’t keep a partner and no body likes you. Why would I post results from “fun night” that doesn’t count towards the league?? LoL… once again you have evey excuse in the book why you haven’t been able to beat us the last couple years. Through 8 weeks of competition we weighed 28 more pounds than you did, and you kicked our butts??? LMAO.. you better go back to school. Congrats on the “fun night” victory, at least you can say you won something… LMAO also… read my text you half wit.. it says we would bet our pot against yours for the biggest walleye. Guess who weighed the biggest walleye. NOT YOU. So we will be waiting to collect from you if that’s the road you wanna go down. Bottom line – no partner is good enough for Jeff, and Jeff is one sore loser. Maybe Andy should call up Mike H. and tell him how you treated him all year?? Every one in this league has earned my respect over the years Jeff. Everyone except you. Bob, Dennis, Jerry, Joe, Chris, Andy, Dean, Brandon, Nick, Matt, Kent, Mike, Eric, Dan, Brad and a few more all have my respect and I would fish with any one of them before I’d fish with you. By the way way who said anything about being anglers of the year??? If anyone should be crowned anglers of the year it’s Jerry Mills and Chris Scharlau for thier huge come back from so far down. The biggest BOMB or DISSAPPOINTING TEAM of the year was the team that held 1st all year and then tanked in the final few weeks of the season, my advice for next season is this: treat your partner a little better and with a little more respect and then maybe you can stay a little more consistant. Also, look at your 2nd to last post. Lmao!! Ive never heard anyone talk about themselves so much. Our #1 Goal this season wasn’t to win 1st, it was to DEFEAT Jeff. Mission Accomplished, the 1st place finish was just a bonus.

Peace

Nauga

austinsaunders

Jeff that has got to be the most arrogant things I have ever heard,first place is first place in no shape or form did you win, seems your the only person to be upset that he won ,goodluck on finding.a partner and goodluck with overcoming your arrogance

bronzbak
    Long way from home

This is turning into another lake-link!!

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

@ Bronzeback, that’s exactly what I don’t want to happen.

<—- too much of this all year long

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.