2013 Rock River Walleye League – Weekly Results

• nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Congrats to “Team Fin-Tech” for the 1st Place finish.

That 1 ounce is going to bother me all season!!! LoL

Every one that fished tonight really impressed me. The physical and mental toughness that it takes to endure weather conditions like we expierenced tonight is very rare indeed. To all who fished tonight: You are all now considered die hards in my book. See you all next week.

***Anyone know the name of the guy in the Blue Mirrocraft that won the big fish pot tonight?? Or the name of the guys in the Red Crestliner? thanks

Nauga

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Bummer with the weather. Can we have one nice month

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Congratulations to Jeff Patrick and Andy Bauer for taking 1st Place 2 weeks in a row!!! Keep it up!!!

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Congrats to Joe Viola for taking 1st place in last nights league.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Post deleted by Jeff Patrick

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

Nice pat on the back, Jeff. So what were the results since you administered the weigh-in? BTW the weather is nothing to laugh at by the evidence of the damage it did. Better to be off the water than to be the one who stayed out at their own peril. Any “professional” will err on the safe side–just saying.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

KUDOS to Kline & Miller, no tournament is worth the risk. Good call guys on playing it safe.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Quote:

Nice pat on the back, Jeff. So what were the results since you administered the weigh-in? BTW the weather is nothing to laugh at by the evidence of the damage it did. Better to be off the water than to be the one who stayed out at their own peril. Any “professional” will err on the safe side–just saying.

@ Bob, I copied that post from Kline’s post on Facebook it’s not my post so pat yourself on the back for not wrecking your trailer, the results would not copy. Jason must not be updating no more. And Bob your partner Gregg did the weigh in. Who should have done it?

@Randy, We all got off the water SO KUDOS to all, that was a joke the way Kline posted it, just so happen I’m the only boat that stay close to the launch because of the weather but I’m not looking for a KUDOS from you Randy.

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

Quote:

@ Bob, I copied that post from Kline’s post on Facebook it’s not my post so pat yourself on the back for not wrecking your trailer, the results would not copy. Jason must not be updating no more. And Bob your partner Gregg did the weigh in. Who should have done it?

Geez It should not have been my partner, either. Just who is running this tourney, anyway? I’m glad that you know how to quote after all. That is a clear way of attributing words to the original author and avoiding this kind of misunderstanding. Sorry

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Geez Bob I can’t believe I have to explain! The anglers that didn’t have fish just left like you and didn’t have to worry about who was going to weigh the fish because Joe had a family emergence and couldn’t make it. Gregg came over to my boat and said he would be the witness for the weigh in. Because I had a scale and bag I was elected to do it. Maybe next time if Joe don’t show up we just should throw back all the fish and give back all the money. I hope when that happens you have fish and we will see what you do. Seems to me you have a trust issue!

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Here’s Thursday’s results

Jeff & Andy 3 fish 5.1 lbs.
    Brandon 1 fish and the big fish 3.1
    Jeff Lund 1 fish 1.9
    Netmann 1 fish 1.3

Jeff Lund also had 5.3 for the previous week that was not recorded.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Jeff, Didn’t mean anything negative towards you at all! I’m always happy to hear of the stories of guys that caution to the side of safety when it comes to storms. Every year too many people push it and then we hear the tragic story of a lightning strike. Glad to hear you pulled the plug also – definitely a sign of class

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Congrats to Team-FinTech on another 1st place finish.

I am updating, just forgot about IDO, been spending too much of my internet time on the Rock River Walleye League facebook page. Come chek it out if you havn’t already at

https://www.facebook.com/rockriverleague

@ Jeff: In no way do you have to prove your honesty to me, I trust you 100% and I always will. Also, you are 100% correct, if we would’ve had fish at the time we left, we would have stayed for the weigh in. I also agree with you that we need an alternate to run the league when Joe’s not able to make it. I will gladly step in, but Joe has to communicate that he’s not going to be able to make it. No one even knew that he wouldn’t be there last Thursday.

Here are last Thursday’s Results and the overall standings:

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Congrats to Jeff & Andy!!! 1st Place again!!! You guys sure are tough beat!!! Awesome bag of fish!!! Keep it up!!!

RRWL RESULTS

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Nice going, Team Fintech. Looking like a two-team horse race going into the final stretch.

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

I wouldn’t say that z-man.. Team Fin-Tech has our number this year.. no matter how much weight we bring in they always seem to edge us out.. This year Team Fin-Tech is tough as nails.. definitley not like the pin cushion they were last year..

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

What a night!!!! Over 130 lbs of walleyes weighed in!!! Congrats to Eric and Dan for taking 1st!!!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Congrats Eric and Dan –

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Unbelievable. In the league history i know of those are the four heaviest bags of all-time. Any seven fish over 20 pounds has only been done a couple of times previously.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Have to agree Gregg, one of my best tourney nights ever. Had a blast fishing even if we didn’t win. Can’t wait for next week.

Eric Pomplun
    janesville, wisconsin

Thanks Guys! that will be hard to repeat, just an incredible night all around.

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Congrats to everyone!!!!

Copied from the Rock River Walleye League Facebook page:

RRWL 6/20/2013

We have NEW LEADERS!!!!

With only two weeks left in the 2013 RRWL Jason Kline & Ben Miller came into Week 7 over 12 lbs behind the current leaders “Team Fin-Tech”. With that big of a gap between 1st and 2nd Place it looked like Team Fin-Tech (Jeff Patrick & Gregg Pfiefer) had the 2013 Championship all locked up…..Or not!!! CONGRATS to Jason Kline & Ben Miller for a (Week 7) 1ST PLACE finish!!! Kline & Miller weighed in an impressive 7 fish 21 lb bag, out weighing Team Fin-Tech by a whooping 17 lbs 7oz which moves Kline & Miller into 1ST PLACE!!!! Congrats guys!!! Only 4 lbs 12oz separates 1st and 2nd Place coming into the final week of the season, it should be an interesting final week!!! Congrats to everyone!!! Stay safe & see you next week!!!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Congrats goes out to Jason and Ben on there first big win last night!
    Can’t make it next week so Congrats on overall!

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

RRWL – Final Week of 2013 – Results

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

2013 RRWL FINAL RESULTS!!!!

BACK TO BACK CHAMPS!!! It was fun this year boys, already looking forward to next year!!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Congrats Jason and Ben for a strong end of year finish and your back to back overall.

kv56
    Janesville

nice fishing guys. Was a fun year despite the early wash outs. Best bags I’ve seen so far. Congrats Nauga and partner. Have a great summer.

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Thanks Guys!!! Can’t wait until next year!!!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

On Thursday 7-11-13 Team Fin-tech goes out with a big win on last tournament of the year. The last tournament of year is always cut a hour shorter and winner takes all. Even though on this day Joe paid out 2nd this year by mistake . Team Fin-tech in 90 min weighed in a two man limit of 7 walleyes at 21.7 lbs. record weight to end the year, always great to take last tourney of the year, team fin-tech has done this the last three years now. All fish are CPR after weigh in.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Kline’s not posting last results go figure. I guess if I only weighed in a few pounds I would hide to.. lol

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.