New to me fish catching machine

• kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

2011 1860 Angler, 150 hp ETech, Ipilot, HB’s x2 w ethernet… Going to be a LONG winter….

Thanks walinutz for purchase of our 618T! Hope its a great boat for you! Low maintenance and low cost.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Going to be a LONG winter….

Kurt, it’s going to be 40 some degrees tomorrow. Pool 4 is wide open and the fish are cooperating.

Congrats on the new toy.

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Quote:

Kurt, it’s going to be 40 some degrees tomorrow.

So tempting but the paperwork is pending. That has never been a good risk to take from my experience. Wifey’s Christmas party 2nite that tends to get a lil’ out of hand so I’ll be layin’ low tomorrow… Need to unpack the trailer from last weeks trip to LOW.

If you get to P4 good luck and share some of those nice pics you always take….

Later – Kurt

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

Congrats !!

Your going to love it !!!! I know the feeling I bought my 1860 last November and had to look at all winter sitting in the garage, but it was well worth it come April..

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Sharp Rig !!

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Lookin’ good Kurt…. heck, 35 deg today, pushin’ 50 tomorrow, you might be able to bring it up in Jan!!!

Headin’ out shortly to check the ice again. Couple wheelers went thru this last week on pressure ridges..

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Looks good! Can I ask what made you switch from the tiller to a wheel boat?

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Quote:

Looks good! Can I ask what made you switch from the tiller to a wheel boat?

Oh, oh, now I’ll need to confess AGAIN! This is starting to feel like a frickin’ DAY of atonement! WTF???? Ok, my ultimate dream (come on Mega Million!) would be to have about 6 boat styles in the BIG garage (heated by the way). Couple tillers (small and BIG) and a variety of wheel boats. plus a few flat bottoms… dam, day dream ended….

If the boat floats, it works for me!

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Quote:

Lookin’ good Kurt…. heck, 35 deg today, pushin’ 50 tomorrow, you might be able to bring it up in Jan!!!

Headin’ out shortly to check the ice again. Couple wheelers went thru this last week on pressure ridges..

Historically speaking I think we’ll be on the OT ice come Jan. 6th. If I’m wrong, I’m OK with that… Winter is losing it’s thrill and my mind is drifting to our week in Cancun… Look forward to seeing you and tipping a couple!
    Kurt

walinutz
    Cologne, MN

Sweet rig!!! I’ll email you in March and maybe we can fish pool 4 together…..pretty sure that was in our agreement…..right?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.